Beast Wars: Transformers
Beast Wars: Transformers (Beasties: Transformers in Canada) is a CG animated television series made by Mainframe Entertainment in which two opposing factions trapped on a primitive planet, the Maximals and the Predacons of Transformers, a race of sentient robots, fight over its precious Energon. Soon they discover that there are other forces at work on the planet - a powerful alien race that does not approve of their presence. And as they delve deeper into the planet's history, they uncover a terrible secret, one that must not be allowed to fall into the wrong hands, or their entire race's very existence could be threatened. It is one of several infomercial series marketing the Transformers toy line to children.
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Beast Wars, Part 1 [1.01]
- 1.2 Beast Wars, Part 2 [1.02]
- 1.3 The Web [1.03]
- 1.4 Equal Measures [1.04]
- 1.5 Chain of Command [1.05]
- 1.6 Power Surge [1.06]
- 1.7 Fallen Comrades [1.7]
- 1.8 Gorilla Warfare [1.10]
- 1.9 Victory [1.12]
- 1.10 Dark Designs [1.13]
- 1.11 The Trigger, Part 2 [1.17]
- 1.12 Spider's Game [1.18]
- 1.13 Call of the Wild [1.19]
- 1.14 The Low Road [1.22]
- 1.15 Other Voices Part 2 [1.26]
- 2 Season 2
- 3 Season 3
- 4 External links
Beast Wars, Part 1 [1.01]Edit
- [Both ships warps into the space and battle while firing. The maximals' ship named Axalon]
- Cheetor: Hull breach in sector 7, guiding systems failing!
- Rattrap: Oh man, this is ridiculous! We're an exploration ship, not a battle cruiser!
- Optimus Primal: No choice. Our ship was the only one that could lock onto Megatron's warp signature.
- Cheetor: Shields are doing a major fade!
- Optimus Primal: Plasma cannons to full power.
- [The Predacon ship named Darksyde fires on all weapons on the Maximal ship Axalon as Dinobot torments about them]
- Dinobot: Their shields are down. Destroy Them!
- Megatron: Now where's the fun in that? A little torment I think first. Yesss. Side Guns!
- [Darksyde shoots up the side guns at Axalon, Maximals' screams]
- Cheetor: Rapture. The stasis hold is failing.
- Rhinox: We're going down.
- Optimus Primal: Launch all pods, get them in the safe orbit. [Axalon releases all the stasis pods out of the Maximals' ship into the galaxy] All plasma cannons; fires!!!
[Axalon shoots at the Darksyde with the plasma cannons, Megatron screams two times and both ships are splitting and crash landed into the different parts of the earth]
[After Axalon (The Maximals' Ship) crash-landed into the edge of the rock river, they tried to fly again and fail; nothing happened... it turns into the Maximal base]
- Optimus Primal: Damage report.
- Cheetor: Believe me, you don't wanna know.
- Optimus Primal: (sigh) That's what I thought.
- Dinobot: No, no, NO! It's all wrong, this cannot be earth.
[Calls out Megatron] Megatron, you failed. Not only, did you fail to destroy the maximals when you had the chance? You failed to bring us to the right planet! We stole the golden disk for nothing?! You IDIOT!! (threw the disk before Megatron comes out)
- Megatron: [coming out] Heh.. I beg your pardon? What did you call me?
- Dinobot: You heard... You are an idiot and incompetent leader. And I am taking over. Dinbot; terrorize. [transforms into the robot form] I challenge you to battle, Megatron; the winner shall lead the predacons, and the loser shall be destroyed.
- Megatron: Ah, you're so impulsive, Dinobot; brave, but misguided.
- Dinobot: Do you accept my challenge?
- Megatron: [Soft laughter] There's more to be leader than simple courage. Where there's cleverness- cunning as well. Isn't that right... Scorponok? (Scorponok shoots out Dinobot)
Loser. What does it matter which were on. We came looking for Energon, and this planet is rich with the element. Enough Energon to power the predacons entire the galactic conquest! Only the maximals can give us come now, if they survived the crash, find them...! And if you find them, destroy them. [All Predacons flies out to find the Maximals]
- Rattrap: Man, all this for a golden disk!
- Optimus Primal: It was Cybertron's most carefully guarded relic, Rattrap. It gave the location of a major energon source. That's why Megatron stole it.
- Rattrap: Yeah, like I care. Y'know, we were supposed to be doing deep space exploration. Playin' Galactic Patrol isn't nowhere in my job description, you know what I'm saying? You sure you're cut out for this commander gig?
- Optimus Primal: Remember the Great War, Rattrap. If the Predacons get enough energon, they'll start it again. We can't let that happen. Besides, you wanted exploration, and here we are on an unknown planet. What more do you want?
- Rattrap: Well, call me picky, but a working spacecraft might be nice.
- Optimus Primal: [sighs] Just no pleasing some people.
- Rattrap: So, uh, is this your first day on the job or what?
- Optimus Primal: Shut up, Rattrap.
- Rattrap: Oh yes, sir! I feel heaps better knowing that our lives are in your capable hands!
[flinches] We're all gonna die.
- Rattrap: Heads up! Roadblock!
- Optimus Primal: Veer left! There's a clearing about a hundred meters! [Blocks his face and Rhinox charges the rock boulders]
Ah, yes. Silly me.
- Dinobot: Attention, Maximals. My name is Dinobot. I have left the Predacons to join your group... as leader.
- Cheetor: What? Did I hear the word leader?
- Rhinox: This guy's got bearings of chrome steel.
Beast Wars, Part 2 [1.02]Edit
- [The Predacons observe the battle between Optimus Primal and Dinobot]
- Megatron: Well, this is an interesting sight, yeesss. Optimus and the traitor Dinobot engaged in battle!
- Scorponok: Who do you think's gonna win?
- Waspinator: Ooooooh, Waspinator bet on Optimus!
- Tarantulas: [snickers] The winner isn't what interests me.
- Megatron: Nor me, noooo. How much more... preferable it would be if they both lost, yeeessss.
- Megatron: Across the galaxy, it has come to this, Optimus Primal. Face to face, tooth to claw, yeeeesssss. Have you anything to say?
- Optimus Primal: I'd say that's prime. LET'S DO IT!
The Web [1.03]Edit
- [Tarantulas is preparing to feast on Cheetor]
- Tarantulas: Not long now. [Laughs evilly]
- Cheetor: This is a dumb plan, web-face. I don't have any real blood, just mech fluid.
- Tarantulas: Oh, my filters will adjust. It is the act I enjoy more than the nourishment.
- Rattrap: [from behind] Y'know, you are one sick bug, eight-eyes!
- Tarantulas: [Spins around] THE RAT!
- Rattrap: Heh heh, you got it! Now, what do you say you let my pal go?
- [Rattrap has just lied to cover for Cheetor]
- Cheetor: Hey, thanks for not telling them about...
- Rattrap: Save it, kiddo. If I told Optimus about your little play date with Tarantulas, he'd kick my sweet pink butt too! And one more thing: if you ever pull a stunt like this again, I will personally rearrange your spots! Now... [sighs frustratedly] Get out of my way, I got garbage to munch. [Walks off]
- Cheetor: [smiling] And thanks for saving my life... pal.
Equal Measures [1.04]Edit
- Dinobot: And does it matter if we blow some energon? Maybe it will take a few Predacons with it. That is what we want, is it not?
- Optimus Primal: This mission, Dinobot, is to gain tactical advantage by taking out their base. Defeating them does not mean we have to annihilate them. You seem to have trouble understanding that.
- Dinobot: What I understand is this; If situations were reversed, Megatron would spare the base and annihilate us!
- [Rattrap and Rhinox exchange concerned glances]
- Optimus Primal: [sighs frustratedly] This eagerness of yours to scrap Megatron is clouding your judgement.
- Dinobot: We are at war, Optimus! War! I think it is your judgement that is clouded.
- [After chasing Cheetor into a ventilation system]
- Scorponok: He's gone into the vents. You'd better report this to Megatron.
- Waspinator: Me?! You're second-in-command!
- Scorponok: So make it an order!
Chain of Command [1.05]Edit
- [The Maximals hold a secret ballot to decide who should be the new leader]
- Rhinox: One vote for Rattrap. [Rattrap smirks] One vote for Dinobot. [Dinobot looks impressed] One more vote for Rattrap, and..... another vote for Dinobot. It's a tie.
- Rattrap: Heeeey! What?!?! Which one of you... you traitors voted for the Predacon?!?!
- Rhinox: It's a secret ballot. No one has to say who they voted for.
- Dinobot: [Laughs heartily] Great system, your "democracy". No mechanism to break a tie.
- Rattrap: Some power play, leatherlips! Y'know, I'm startin' to wonder if that alien probe had anything to do with Optimus's disappearin'.
- Dinobot: [Tosses the command table aside] I've heard enough from this scrawny thief! I will break the tie and be your leader, by force if necessary!
- Optimus Primal: Rattrap, you commanded well in my absence.
- Rattrap: Err..... Command's a pain in the tail, especially with this pack of hyenas, you can keep it.
- Optimus Primal: I'm more concerned with this probe right now.
- [The alien probe suddenly disappears before the Maximals]
- Cheetor: What the spotted heck was that all about?!
- Optimus Primal: I don't know. I suppose they found out everything they needed to know about us.
- Rhinox: Yeah. They know we've got destructive capability. And reasoning power.
- Dinobot: But why would they want to know? And more importantly, who are they? Friends, enemies, or... something more?
- Optimus Primal: Good question. I wonder when we'll find out the answer.
Power Surge [1.06]Edit
- [An energon charged Terrrosaur has just decimated Megatron]
- Terrorsaur: Megatron is scrap, yeesssss. I'm your leader now! Does anyone want to argue about it?!
- Scorponok: No!
- Waspinator: Not me!
- Tarantulas: [hesitates for a moment] No, no, no, no!
- Terrorsaur: Good, then charge yourselves for battle. The Maximals will be the next to TASTE MY POWER!
- Rattrap: You do know that was crazy.
- Optimus Primal: Sometimes crazy works. By the way, you did good up there.
- Rattrap: Heh, you weren't so bad yourself. But... err... don't tell anybody I said so!
Fallen Comrades [1.7]Edit
- [Dinobot is setting up a laser pulse transmitter atop the Axalon in order to reach a stasis pod]
- Megatron: Ahhhh, Dinobot. Yeeeesssss.
- Dinobot: Dinobot - MAXIMIZE! [transforms]
- Megatron: Oh no, no, no. Calmness, calmness, please. I came only to talk, yeeesss. After all, you are alone and in command of the Maximal base. An excellent opportunity, is it not? You were a Predacon once. Become one again! Turn the base over to me and the Beast Wars will be over. We Predacons will rule the galaxy, and you shall be my second-in-command. What do you say?
- Dinobot: [chuckles evilly] EAT SLAG!!!
- [Dinobot blasts Megatron with his optic lasers]
- Tigatron: Let the trails lead where they may - I will follow.
Gorilla Warfare [1.10]Edit
- [Optimus Primal and Dinobot are out an exploring expedition]
- Optimus Primal: Ah, here's a new specimen. Dinobot, come on! You're supposed to be assisting!
- Dinobot: [Sarcastically] Of course! Pardon my lack of enthusiasm for a bunch of worthless weeds. You realise that we are targets out here. TARGETS! And still, you stop to smell the roses. Oh, whatever!
- Cheetor: You were supposed to be his backup!
- Dinobot: We were ambushed. And don't tell me my duties, furball, or you shall soon be occupying several recycling bins!
- Cheetor: [growls] Wanna try it now, lizard-lips?!
- Rattrap: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, here! As much as I'd love to see the both of you scrap yerselves, save it for my birthday.
- [an infected Optimus Primal has violently emerged from the CR chamber]
- Optimus Primal: Nobody...takes it off... Understand? You hear me?! I'LL BLOW YOUR SLAGGING HEADS OFF!!!
- Cheetor: No, Big Bot!
- [Rhinox restrains Optimus]
- Rhinox: Hold on there!
- Optimus Primal: [struggles] GET OFF OF ME!!!!
- Dinobot: Yesss... Listen to him.
- Optimus Primal: I don't fear you... I DON'T FEAR ANY OF YOU!!!!!!
- Rhinox: I thought that thing was supposed to turn him into a coward.
- Dinobot: No doubt, that WAS its intention. But Scorponok is notoriously incompetent. I would say instead that we have...a berserker. Interesting...
- [The Predacons have faked their deaths to trick the Maximals and are hiding in a crevice. Tarantulas eats a mouse, drool slips off his fangs onto Terrorsaur]
- Terrosaur: Stop slobbering on me, Tarantulas!
- Tarantulas: I am feasting!
- Waspinator: [Pushing against Tarantulas] Give Waspinator more room! Tarantulas fat enough already!
- Tarantulas: If Waspinator does not stop cuddling me like a stuffed toy when he sleeps, I'll eat him as well!
- Waspinator: I'd like to see you try!
- Tarantulas: Yes, I will!
- [Waspinator and Tarantulas continue a loud and indecipherable argument]
- Terrorsaur: YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK! I can't stand this any longer, Megatron! I... I'VE GOTTA GET OUT!
- [Terrosaur begins to hop and laugh manically, until Scorponok whacks him aside]
- Scorponok: We wouldn't be here if you didn't trip over that spy cable.
- Megatron: You are correct, Scorponok. But thanks to Terrosaur's inadvertent discovery of our enemy spy camera, we were able to pull this little... deception. Yeesssss.
- Blackarachnia: But what if they detect us? Don't forget, my signature dampening device is only experimental.
- Megatron: We only have to wait until they repair their ship, and then attack while their guard is down. With the Maximal ship in our possession, we will be able to recover the orbiting stasis pods containing Maximals "eager"...[evil chuckle] to become Predacons. [Stomps over to Terrorsaur] SO NO ONE LEAVES!
- Terrosaur: Leaving? [Nervous chuckle] Who said anything about leaving?
Dark Designs [1.13]Edit
- Megatron: The rhinoceros. I do believe I underestimated him, yeeesss. And I could find a use for someone like that.
- [Terrosaur confronts Rhinox over his previous incidents]
- Terrosaur: Look who's here. Our loyal friend.
- Rhinox: Is that supposed to mean something?
- Terrorsaur: Deep six the "big wide eyes" routine! You're trying to destabilise the whole operation, so you can knock off Megatron and take over! Well, i got new for you, pal... [lowers his voice] I like this plan! So here's the deal: You and me, equal partners.
- Rhinox: No, here's the deal.
- [Rhinox grabs Terrosaur by the neck and put him up against the wall]
- Terrosaur: Terror... ack! [starts choking]
- Rhinox: You're gonna keep your big beak shut and do exactly what I tell you - 'cause one false move and you're a new fast food sensation: Pterodactyl Hot Wings! Get it?!
- [Rhinox drops Terrosaur]
- Terrosaur: Got it.....
- Rhinox: Good.
- [Rhinox walks off, leaving Terrosaur gasping for breath]
- [Rhinox confronts Megatron over his undesirable defeat]
- Rhinox: Well, what do ya know? I win.
- [Megatron growls in pain as he tries to stand up]
- Rhinox: Reprogramming me was the worst mistake you ever made, cause now that I'm a Predacon, I'm just a little too crafty for you!
- Megatron: Yes... I see this now.
- Rhinox: It's called irony, sport. I take over, and you head straight for the recycling bin, yeessss.
- Megatron: So it would seem. And even now, Rhinox, you're teaching me a valuable lesson...
- Rhinox: Yeah? What's that?
- Megatron: Sometimes Predacons gloat too much! [he shoots one of the transmuter's buttons, causing it to reprogram Rhinox back to Maximal form]
- Rhinox: [bewildered] What happened?
- Megatron: Maximal buffoon! [shoots Rhinox] You thought you'd outwit me?!
The Trigger, Part 2 [1.17]Edit
- Tigatron: We should move... how are you feeling?
- Airazor: Better. Still thrashed... [grunts] ...can't fly.
- Tigatron: In that case, the lady shall ride a tiger.
- Rhinox: Whoa... what do you suppose that beam was all about?
- Cheetor: Some kind of signal?
- Tigatron: A message! We were given a paradise! All we had to do was live there in peace! But we proved unworthy. And the paradise is no more.
- Optimus: Yeah, it's an old story. Maybe someday we'll learn.
- Rattrap: Yeah well uh, pardon my pragmatism here in this you know, deep philosophical moment, but I'm a little more concerned about who got that message. You gotta know, they ain't gonna be real happy...
- Cheetor: What do you think's there gonna do?
- Rhinox: That, we're just going to have to wait and see...
Spider's Game [1.18]Edit
- Airazor: You might need backup.
- Tigatron: I hunt better, alone.
- Airazor: [talking to herself but referring to Tigatron] Or sometimes you can be too alone.
- Airazor: But it wouldn't hurt to visit us now and then would it?
- Tigatron: No, I don’t suppose it would. Farewell my friends.
Call of the Wild [1.19]Edit
- Airazor: Predacon base, and no one at home... except for a defense system. Oh, well... Airazor, maximize!
- Tigatron: I know you are frightened, but I can help. Accessing Maximal core consciousness. Password: Tigatron. [the Maximal animals cry out in agony] SILENCE!... That's better. Now listen well, and learn... once, we were merely robots in disguise. But on this planet, we Maximals have become something more. Maximal programming is designed to block our beast urges, but that has proved to be an error. Our beast modes are part of us. Fighting their nature only makes them stronger. You must accept both beast and robot forms. Feel your core consciousness. Find the programming block and delete it! Bring your beast and robot forms together! Let them work in harmony... and let them both make you stronger than you were before. Remember; do not fight your beast instincts. Let them help your robot forms, both in battle and in peace. But for now, let us Maximize... [transforms to robot mode] and slag some bot!!
The Low Road [1.22]Edit
- Rattrap: You sure about this, chopperface?
- Dinobot: I inflicted considerable damage on Tarantulas, he could not have gone far. And he will no doubt have the counter-virus.
- Rattrap: Yeah? Well, you better hope so, for your sake.
- Dinobot: Excuse me. Are you implying that the current situation is somehow... my responsibility?!
- Rattrap: Well, you did start it, GEARHEAD!
- Dinobot: I beg to differ, CHEESE LIPS!
- Rattrap: Pre-evolved bird brain!
- Dinobot: Eater of garbage!
- [Cheetor listens to the argument at the Maximal base]
- Cheetor: Sheesh, and they call me the immature one.
- Megatron: So! The Energon Discharge Virus actually worked.
- Terrorsaur: Take it from me... [shows his tail, blasted earlier by Rhinox's sneeze] I've got the toasted tail to prove it.
- Megatron: Excellent, yeessss. [Megatron orders the Predacons] Prepare more viruses immediately! We must infect the rest of the Maximals.
- Scorponok: I... there is a problem, Megatron. Tarantulas has not yet returned.
- Blackarachnia: And he's always encoding his data tracks! I can't access them.
- Megatron: Then find him! Start with his lab! Search everywhere! I... WANT... THAT... VIRUS.
- Megatron: [clutching the counter-virus] Hmmm, a bargaining chip should remain in play until the game is over. Yeeessss.
- Blackarachnia: Why do you always talk to yourself?
- Megatron: Ah... I simply have a penchant for... intelligent conversation.
- Rhinox: [groans in pain]
- Optimus Primal: What's wrong?
- Rhinox: Wild bean vines... Hard to digest... [starts turning around while groaning]
- Megatron: Do NOT turn your back on me, Maximal scum!
- [the Maximals back away from Rhinox, while the Predacons look on in shock realizing what's going to happen]
- Megatron: Huh?
- Rhinox: [groans again]
- Megatron: Oh no! Not that!
- [Megatron screams as Rhinox lets out a fart so massive it can be seen from space]
Other Voices Part 2 [1.26]Edit
- Airazor: [Zooms in with her eyes] Cheetor and Tigatron are coming!
- Rattrap: Oh, terrific! Now we can reduce the hot burning slag together.
- Optimus & Airazor: Shut up, Rattrap!
- Airazor: He's almost inside the alien structure. Why doesn't he ditch?
- Rattrap: Oh, come on, fearless leader! Get it in gear!
- Blackarachnia: (Tarantulas' Voice) Too late. Goodbye, Optimus. Hehehehehehehehehehe.
- Megatron: Oh, you Optimuses do love to sacrifice yourselves, don't you? Well, fortunately, this time your foolishness will destroy you and your Maximals. The Beast Wars are over, Optimus. You lose. Hahahahahahahahahaha!
- Optimus Primal: Nooooo!!! NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MEGATROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!
- Sentinel: 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1.
[Optimus crashes into alien in space and explode]
Coming of the Fuzors, Part 2 [2.03]Edit
- Rattrap: Where'd you go, anyway?
- Rhinox: Where... all are one.
Tangled Web [2.04]Edit
- Optimus: Any progress, Rhinox?
- Rhinox: Despite my tests, we still don't know what limits these new Transmetal states may have. Perhaps this new bio-gen scan will—
- [shocks Rhinox to send him flying and Optimus screams in minor pain]
- Rhinox: Or perhaps not. [falls over]
- Quickstrike: Still, Megatron's pretty tough.
- Tarantulas: I see... you fear him.
- Quickstrike: There is NOTHIN' that crawls, walks, flies or swims that I'm afraid of! Count me in, and if you're lying, SPIDER BOT. Usually for a first Keisters are all drop kick!! [Quickstrike leaves as Tarantulas ponders his brand new lair]
- Tarantulas: Now there's nothing to stop me! [He laughs maniacally]
Maximal, No More [2.05]Edit
- Waspinator: Waspinator not serve; Waspinator rules! [Waspinator carries Dinobot back to the Predacon base]
Other Visits, Part 1 [2.06]Edit
- Tigatron: [referring to both the planet and Airazor] I'd forgotten what beauty this planet once offered.
- [they move closer to kiss each other, but they are both grabbed by alien branches]
- Airazor: Tigatron!
- Tigatron: Airazor!
- Tigatron: Wherever you go, my spark shall find yours!
- Airazor: ...and mine, yours! [both vanish into a bright light]
- Rattrap: It's like I always say, we're all gonna die. [All the Maximals seriously glared at him] I know, I know; shut up, Rattrap.
Code of Hero [2.09]Edit
- Quickstrike: Well, howdy! Haha! Don't bother gettin' up, I'll jest kick you while you're down!
- [Dinobot fires an optic blast at Quickstrike, knocking him back slightly. Dinobot rises to his feet and tries to fire another blast, but fails]
- Automated System Diagnostic: Warning: Systems failing. [Quickstrike's eyes narrow smugly]
- Quickstrike: So, what's a warrior without weapons, eh?
- Dinobot: A warrior still!
- [Dinobot pummels Quickstrike, then grabs him and slams him into some boulders, knocking him out]
- Megatron: Hmmm, my ears are burning! Yeeessss! Why, Dinobot, what a delightful surprise! Let's see, where are we now? I have the Golden Disk, I have the power to change the future, and the only remaining obstacle in my path to unimaginable glory.... is yourself. Exhausted. Damaged beyond recovery. Defeated.
- Dinobot: Not.... just....yet! [lunges forward]
- Megatron: Ah-ah-ah. [Reveals a captive proto-human] One more step, and it's raining bits of early human anthropoid, yeeessss. [Dinobot hesitates] Oh dear, how positively Maximal of you. You were weakened before you started, Dinobot. Weakened by compassion.
- Dinobot: (last words before his death) Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence.
Cutting Edge [3.04]Edit
- Tarantulas: [Targeting Chak and Una] Well, look at this. A pair of pint-sized knuckle draggers!
Crossing The Rubicon [3.09]Edit
- Rattrap: Hmph! You couldn't pay me let that spider inside my processor.
- Cheetor: Shut up, Rattrap...!
- Silverbolt: Listen to him, you rat, if you value your spark.
- Rattrap: Was... that a threat?
- Cheetor: [Gives Rattrap a little shove] Count on it. [Gives him an importantly angry looks on his face]