Baten Kaitos Origins
2006 video game
Baten Kaitos Origins (バテン・カイトスII 始まりの翼と神々の嗣子 Baten Kaitosu II: Hajimari no Tsubasa to Kamigami no Shishi?, lit. Baten Kaitos II: Beginning of the Wings and the Heir of the Gods) is a 2005 Tokyo Game Show by Namco and Monolith Soft.
- Helpless? You could drop a ton of bricks on her and the bricks would be helpless.(referring to Milly)
- Oh look Sagi! The soldiers came to wish us a happy getaway!
- Are you obsessed? A koa monkey in heat wouldn't be this clingy. (referring to Giacomo)
- I think it suits her well. You can practically see the evil oozing out of every pore. (referring to a portrait of Milly)
- Can I eat her?"(referring to Milly)
- Who throws barrels at people? What are you, some giant monkey who's made off with a pretty wench?
- Sheltered? Was it a bomb shelter? (referring to Milly's home)
- Milly! Make the mental leap! We're back in the present now!
- Oh, look. It brought its young, it must be a friendly bird. (referring to the Holo-holo Bird)
- Blasted parasites! I will eat you all!!! :(referring to the children in Azha)
- Why didn't they fight back? (end battle quote)
- Would you be quiet?! Your squawking is creating more turbulence than those clouds! (directed at Milly)
- Even a bunnycat sent to the hutch without supper would at least try to grin and bear it. (directed at Milly)
- What the Devil?!?!? Release him, wench!!! :(surprisingly, not directed at Milly)
- I'm sorry we had to break your toy. I suggest you run before we decide to break you!
- WHAT? I do NOT have a beak! (referring to the "Guillo Wanted Poster", which incorrectly portrays Guillo with a beak)
- Is this the half-wit's witless half speaking?! (referring to Milly)
- Sagi... This wench actually thinks she's coming with us. (referring to Milly)
- ...Please, will you stop that offensive giggling. (directed at Milly)
- A predictable win...(end of battle quote)
- Another foe vanquished...what a strange feeling.(end of battle quote)