Back to the Future: The Game
Back to the Future: The Game is an episodic graphic adventure based on the Back to the Future trilogy, developed and published by Telltale Games.
- I keep this picture of my dad to remind me that even the most hopeless losers can grow up to be pretty cool guys.
- I love my dad and grandpa, but I'm kind of happy I get my looks from Mom.
- This is bad!
- Hang on, Grandpa!
- It's good to see Dad in one piece again. It's crazy to think how much he looks like Grandpa Arthur.
- Looks normal. Let's stay that way, OK, Dad?
- Good old regular Dad. I wonder if I'll ever see him again.
- Don't fade out on me, Dad. I'll be home soon. I hope.
- This notebook has all of Doc's plans for the flux capacitor and the DeLorean. I'd better make sure it never falls into the wrong hands. And by wrong hands, I mostly mean Biff.
Note: The line "And by wrong hands, I mostly mean Biff." is omitted after you depart to 1931.
- It's supposed to have Doc's notes for building a time machine, but it's empty. If the real Doc were here, he'd probably say something like, "The timeline ripples have finally caught up with it!" Hopefully once I fix everything, it'll be full again.
- It may not seem like much, but it packs a wallop.
- Alt-me may be a bit of a dweeb, but he's got good taste in guitars.
- I hope Alt-me forgives me for stealing his guitar. Then again, I did use it to win back his girl, so I guess we're even.
- A 1986 electric guitar in 1931 Hill Valley, not sure how useful this is gonna be.
- According to this, Doc's gonna get killed on June 14, 1931.
- Oh, now, that's just not fair.
- "Hill Valley Crime at All Time Low". No joke.
- "Crime Rate Falls to New Low". Yeah, because it's a police state.
- Hopefully, once I finish breaking up Emmett and Edna, this paper will return to normal.
- "Homeless Man Dies in Car Accident"? Oh, Doc!
- "Benevolent Brown Divorce Hearing". "Hubby Takes Potshot, Famed Industrialist Emmett Brown"? I don't believe it! He's still fated to marry her!
Note: The line "I don't believe it! He's still fated to marry her!" is omitted after examining it the first time. When examining it again, it doesn't pop up.