Audition (1999 film)
1999 film by Takashi Miike
- Words create lies. Pain can be trusted.
- Kiri kiri kiri kiri kiri... (Deeper, deeper, deeper...)
- Asami Yamazaki: I thought you were a busy man, I don't know what you do very well. You may think I am desperate... I was longing for your call. I didn't think I would see you again. Sorry, I'm pretty excited. Living alone was a hassle, I have nobody to talk to. You are the first one... Who is really warmhearted and tries to accept me and tries to understand who I really am.
- Shigeharu Aoyama: It's hard to overcome that experience, but, someday you'll feel that life is wonderful. That's life, isn't it?
- Asami Yamazaki: This wire can cut flesh and bones easily.
- Old man in wheelchair: You're wonderful.
- Asami Yamazaki: I never felt unhappy... Because I have been unhappy all the time.
- She always gets a part