Attack of the Giant Leeches
1959 film by Bernard L. Kowalski
Attack of the Giant Leeches is a 1959 film about a backwoods game warden and a local doctor who discover who that giant leeches are responsible for disappearances and deaths in a local swamp, but the local police don't believe them.
Massive Blood Sucking Monsters! (taglines)
- [first lines]
- Lem Sawyer: [laughter] Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
- Cal Moulton: Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
- Dave Walker: Just hold it a second, Lem. Liz! You hear me girl?
- Liz Walker: [appears in doorway] What you want now?
- Dave Walker: [referring to music] You gotta play that thing so loud...?
- Dave Walker: Look, it's not that I want to be mean or anything like that.
- Liz Walker: Don't touch me!
- Dave Walker: Who do you think your talking too? Don't touch me? You're my wife, I'll touch you anytime I feel like it. Where you going? Where you going?
- Liz Walker: I'm going out, maybe I'll be back, maybe I won't.
- Dave Walker: Liz don't leave me, I didn't mean nothing.
- [last lines]
- Steve Benton: [referring to explosives] Alright. Let her go.
- Mike: Oh no. I've done enough of your dirty work. Help yourself.
- Massive Blood Sucking Monsters!
- An Unknown HORROR..An Unknown DEATH..
- What was the terrible power of the DEMONS OF THE SWAMP?
- CRAWLING HORROR...THE GIANT LEECHES...RISING FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL!
- Fear will pierce your flesh... Until every nerve in your body... EXPLODES!
- Crawling horror... unleashed by the depths of hell to kill and conquer!
- Attack of the Giant Leeches quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Attack of the Giant Leeches at Rotten Tomatoes
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|