2011 film by Ernie Barbarash
Assassination Games is a 2011 action film about two assassins with the same target and two very different motives and histories but end up sharing a similar story.
- Written by: Aaron Rahsaan Thomas
- Directed by: Ernie Barbarash
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy."
- October: You're judging me? You're so much better. Would you kill me if someone offered you enough money?
- Vincent: What do you want?
- October: Nothing.
- Vincent: People choose their death when they choose how they live.
- October: Does that let you sleep at night?
- Vincent: I sleep fine. I'm a weapon, I don't choose where I'm pointed.
- October: Of course, you just follow orders.
- Vincent: I'm no different than a doctor or a waiter, I serve a function.
- October: I get it. I'm in the service industry too!
- Vincent: You calling me a whore?
- October: A service provider! ... Actually I'm nothing like you. I don't have a choice. I have nothing and no one. You have money, power. You can get out of the life any time you want. You choose not to.
- Flint: Ask yourself this. If you never really cared about anyone or anything, then were you ever really alive?
- October: Do you ever pray?
- Vincent: Been a long time, no one answered, I gave up.
- October: That's sad.
- Vincent: Where I come from priests and crooks, they all the same.
- October: Do you dream?
- Vincent: No.
- October: Ever think about your future?
- Vincent: No. It will come soon enough, and you?
- October: I just want out, out of the city, out of the life, with someone I can trust.
- Vincent: Trust to do what?
- October: Light a candle for me when I'm gone.
- The Trap is Set, The War is On
- Even a Weapon Must Choose a Side