Asif Ali Zardari
Asif Ali Zardari (Urdu, Sindhi: آصف علی زرداری) (born 26 July 1955) was the 11th President of Pakistan, serving from 2008-2013. Zardari, who is co-chairman of the PPP and serves the party with his son Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, assumed office on September 9, 2008. He is also the widower of assasinated Pakistani former Prime Minister, Benazir Bhutto.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Journalists are bigger terrorists than terrorists themselves.
- What can I do if everyone from the president to a junior bureaucrat is dying to convict me. If I am such a criminal, what was I doing outside jail before my marriage to Benazir?
- Zardari at an interview of India Today, responding about his corruption charges 
- I am not Benazir, and I know it. The people respect me only because I spent eleven years in prison.
- Zardari told the US ambassador after his wife's death.
- I still don't think like that. Because of Benazir, nobody else [in her party] was thinking about leadership. This position comes about only because of the vacuum that was created with her death.
- Zardari at an interview of Newsweek, answering about his presidency
Quotes about ZardariEdit
- When the lights on the stage of life go out, those names shine brightly that were dedicated to the people, Gods agents in this world and its true masters. Asifs name will be one of those shining stars while those of his tormentors will fade from history.
- Nawaz Sharif and Asif Ali Zardari have both been looting Pakistan for the last 30 years, and both are equally responsible for destruction of the country.