Indian-born scholar, writer and publisher in the United States
Arvind Ghosh (Bengali: অরবিন্দ ঘোষ), also spelled as Aurobindo Ghosh, was an Indian-born scholar, writer and publisher in the United States.
Quotes about GhoshEdit
- In the 1990s, the late Arvind Ghosh would write pamphlets lambasting the impotence of the RSS to save Hindu girls in Kashmir. His knowledge of significant anecdotes was impressive and his writing lively, but unfortunately, this kind and generous man was into conspiratorial thinking...
- Elst, Koenraad (2012). The argumentative Hindu. New Delhi : Aditya Prakashan.
- Or as Arvind Ghosh puts it with some hyperbole, it is the Sangh Parivar’s strategy to “snatch defeat from the jaws of victory”, to ruin projects which were bound to bring success if only they were pursued with firmness and conviction.
- Elst, K. Decolonizing the Hindu Mind. citing Ghosh: Sangh Parivar’s Strategy: Snatch Defeat from the Jaws of Victory.
- In India, it is not uncommon that books critical of Islam are banned, for example, .... Arvind Ghosh’s The Koran and the Kafir, yet another annotated enumeration of Quranic injunctions which may adversely affect the relations between Muslims and unbelievers.
- Elst, K. Decolonizing the Hindu Mind.