Award-winning Cartoonist, Animator, Illustrator
- Freedom of speech is very important because it is a fundamental part of our rights. Everyone must be allowed to say what they mean.
- Quoted in Mediehuset Dagsavisen, November 25, 2015 
- Everyone can draw, and a drawing doesn't have any mistakes.
- Quoted in his official website in 2014
- Religious people are looking everywhere for blasphemy, but we cartoonists are just trying to make people laugh.
- Quoted in Committee to Protect Journalists, May 19, 2015 
- Never give up hope, try with confidence; you will be successful.
- Quoted in Animation short film Try, which was written and directed by him in 2010.