American singer, songwriter, and actress (born 1993)
Ariana Grande-Butera (born 26 June 1993) is an American singer, songwriter, and actress.
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Pain is just a consequence of love.
- My Everything (2014)
- I'm very proud [to be part Italian] … Although I don't eat a lot of Italian things, because I'm vegan. … I love animals more than I love most people, not kidding. But I am a firm believer in eating a full plant-based, whole food diet that can expand your life length and make you an all-round happier person. It is tricky dining out, but I just stick to what I know – veggies, fruit and salad – then when I get home I'll have something else.
- "Ariana Grande: "I love animals more than I love most people, not kidding"", interview with the Mirror (5 December 2014)
- I hate Americans; I hate America.
- At a Los Angeles doughnut shop (4 July 2015), as quoted in "Ariana Grande: 'I Hate Americans. I Hate America.'" (8 July 2015), TMZ
- Music is something everyone on Earth can share. Music is meant to heal us, to bring us together, to make us happy.
- Twitter statement on the Manchester terrorist attack (26 May 2017)
- “I’m tired of needing to be linked to a guy, I’m not Big Sean‘s ex, I’m not Niall‘s new possible girl. I’m Ariana Grande.”
- “Don’t ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It’s too short, and you’re too special.”