Arachnophobia is a 1990 American comedy-horror film directed by Frank Marshall and starring Jeff Daniels, John Goodman, Harley Jane Kozak and Julian Sands. It was the very first film released by Hollywood Pictures.
[Flicks ant off of Manley's knee]
- James: 24 hour ant.
- Dick: They bite?
- James: They kill, Mr. Manley. In sufficient numbers.
- Ross: Respect is fine, but actually I've always wanted to be feared.
- Delbert: Rock and roll!
- Jerry: So how long will it take us to get back to camp?
- James: What's the matter? You still worried about dinosaurs?
[noticing the dead spider Lloyd took out of the cereal box]
- Milt: What could have killed it?
- Ross: The shock of seeing Lloyd?
- Ross: The itsy-bitsy spider crawled up the water spout; down came the rain and washed the spider out.
- Molly: What's wrong.
- Ross: Metcalf - he's having a seizure.
- Molly: Thank God you didn't examine him this morning.
- Delbert: Would anyone object if I tore this floor out?
- Molly: I would.
- Delbert: False alarm then. Lead on.
- Molly: I'm sure you knew exactly what you were doing when you took Margaret off those pills.
- Ross: Like I knew what I was doing when I chose this town... with the country doctor from hell!
- Ross: What do you want to bet they're going to go chase fireflies?
- Bunny: Want to blow up a bullfrog?
- Shelley: Okay.
- Delbert: Spiders would find your barn a tad breazy this time of year. In that respect, spiders are a bit like you and me. No, I frankly doubt there are any spiders in your barn.
- Ross: Well, I frankly know there is, Delbert. I saw a web! There is a web in my barn!
- Delbert: ...a web would indicate an arachnoid presence.
- James: What's your specialty, Manley?
- Jerry: Football.
- Ross: [after killing a spider] Therapy.