2001 film by Peter Howitt
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- This isn't a game! In the real world, when you kill people they die—for real!
- Human knowledge belongs to the world.
- Milo is an energy drink.
- Your adapters can't overcome the bandwidth limitations of wireless handhelds. Data takes too long to download so the image goes fuzzy.
- This business is binary, you're a one or a zero. Alive or dead.
- The answer's not in the box, it's in the band.
- Are we making CHEMICAL WEAPONS? KIDDIE PORN? Are we STRIP-MINING? NO! Why are they after me?
- He said, uh, "The answer's not in the box, it's in the band."
- Milo Hoffman: Doesn't Bill Gates have something like that?
- Gary Winston: Bill who?
- Congressman: Mr. Winston, Can you reasonably deny that you have a monopoly in this area?
- Gary Winston: Well, the only monopoly... we have at N.U.R.V, is monopoly on excellence.
- Truth can be dangerous…Trust can be deadly
- Who's watching you?
- Trust is not an option.