Answer Me This!
Answer Me This! is a monthly comedy podcast by Helen Zaltzman and Olly Mann in which they answer questions submitted by the general public. Until recently, the podcast was recorded in Zaltzman's living-room in Crystal Palace. It began in January 2007 and has since become one of the UK's most successful independently produced podcasts.
- [Winning question from the Camcorder Challenge] "My friend asked if this competition accepted dual-entries. I asked him if his mum accepted dual-entries. Why did he punch me in the face?"
- "My sister recently bought a horse. I don’t like my sister. Is it true that you can turn horses into glue? If so, what is the procedure? And how do you condense a whole horse into a tub of glue?"
- [After being mocked for her pronunciation of 'penguins'] "Ping-guins, ping-guins, ping-guins! GET OVER IT! Let me live my life!" 
- [After hearing Olly's theory, as Roy Walker] "It's good, but it's not the one!"
- [Discussing food] "Ginsters are horrible! You might as well just sh*t in a bap."
- [Discussing hymens] "An elephant's hymen... that must be thick and leathery."
- "[About an anonymous person mentioned in a question]" "Let's give this boy a name, I dont know... Eugene!"
- [About the origins of the limo] "This car is stumpy, embiggen it for me!"
- [About posh honey] "Gather here bees, and shit on my toast!"
- [When discussing courgettes] "I like sweating my courgettes."
- "You are such a f*cking integer"
- [After being accused of not liking children] "I don't like babies. I like kids. Babies can f**k themselves."
- [During sketch] "Helen, you fierce tr*nny mess!"
Martin 'the Sound Man'Edit
- [repeated insult] "You two are a pair of f**king balls." 
- [directed to Charlie from West Kirby during the '09 Eurovision live blog] "Charlie you wang house"
- "If you can find a part of my body that hasn't got hair on, I'll give you a cake."
- "If your relationship's that open I'd like to stick my d*ck right in it!"
- [e-mail jingle] "I've got a question/Then e-mail your question/To email@example.com" (repeats)
- [what one listener sings to the theme tune] "Helen and Olly, fondle my t*ts!"
- www.answermethispodcast.com: Answer Me This!, Question Archive - 2008 Archive.
- www.answermethispodcast.com: Answer Me This!, Question Archive - 2009 Archive.
- www.answermethispodcast.com: Answer Me This!, Best of Answer Me This 2008 - Podcast Episode.
- www.answermethispodcast.com: Answer Me This!, Episode 84