1991 film by Maurice Phillips
Another You is a 1991 American comedy film about a former mental patient and pathological liar, just released from the hospital, and a con man who helps him against an unscrupulous business manager who wants him to impersonate a millionaire.
- Directed by Maurice Phillips. Written by Ziggy Steinberg.
One is a professional. The other is pathological.taglines
- [as the Tri-Star advertisement music begins playing, a stallion galloping onto the screen towards the Tri-Star logo] Easy boy, steady. [the stallion sprouts wings and leaps and flies over the Tri-Star logo] Wait? Whoa! Fuckin' wings? What's goin' on? [loud crashes, bangs, pots and pans hitting the floor than coming to a silence] Fuckin' white horse!
- [last line (after credits)] Don't ever call my friend a "shithead" again, OK?
- Wax Frankenstein: [stands still pretending to be statue, then moves and places a hand on George's chest] Hi, how ya doin'?
- George: Waaahh! Ahhhh! Aaaaaaaahhhh!
- [runs off, flailing his arms]
- Eddie Dash: George? George! [backhands Frankenstein on the chest] Damn you! You see what you did to my friend? You big, green fuck!
- Eddie Dash: [Eddie and George are in a duck blind, waiting for the ducks to fly overhead] Steady, steady, now!
- George: [waving his arms] Fly away! Fly away! There are men with guns here! Fly away! Go back to your families.
- Eddie Dash: Why'd you do that?
- George: To keep a harmless creature from suffering a horrible fate, and to keep you from suffering a life of heartache and guilt!
- Eddie Dash: They're just ducks!
- George: They're not just ducks, they're creatures just like you and me!
- Eddie Dash: They're not like you and me! They fly all over and they shit on people!
- One is a professional. The other is pathological.
- Meet two big liars.
- One lies for fun. The other lies for money. Now that's teamwork.
- Richard Pryor - Eddie Dash
- Gene Wilder - George / Abe Fielding
- Mercedes Ruehl - Elaine / Mimi Kravitz
- Stephen Lang - Rupert Dibbs
- Vanessa Williams - Gloria
- Vincent Schiavelli - Dentist
- Craig Richard Nelson - Walt
- Another You quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Another You at Mojo
- Another You at Rotten Tomatoes
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|