American musical group
- And when your newest kisser is peeking
You dress yourself up tonight?Get all tangled up in arms and legs, it’s cramped up and
Someone grabs a hold, do you go oh oh oh!?
Should you go home?
Theres something starting, don’t know why
- Did You See The Words
- Would you like to see me often
Though you dont need to see me often
‘Cause I’d like to see you often
Though I don’t need to see you often
- Sometimes I’m naked and thank god sometimes you’re naked. Well, hello
- Can I tell you that you are the purple in me?
Can I call you just to hear you would you care?
Strawberry Jam (2007)Edit
- And an obsession with the past is like a dead fly
And just a few things are related to the “old times”
Then we did believe in magic and we did die
It’s not my words that you should follow, it’s your insides
You’re just an inside. Adjust your insides. You’re just an inside.
- Isn't much that I feel I need
a solid soul and the blood I bleed
With a little girl, and by my spouse
I only want a proper house
- I don't mean
To seem like I care about material things,
Like our social status,
I just want
Four walls and adobe slabs
For my girls.
- Sweet summer night and I'm stripped to my sheets
Forehead is leaking, my AC squeaks and
A voice from the clock says, "You're not gonna get tired"
My bed is a pool and the walls are on fire.
- You've got to weigh all he said
He helped you shape the way you play
You've got to get rid of the mourning
Sort out the habits of your mind.