André Leon Talley
American journalist (1948-2022)
André Leon Talley (October 16, 1949 – January 18, 2022) was the former African-American editor-at-large for Vogue magazine and had been a front-row regular at fashion shows in New York, Paris, London and Milan for more than 25 years.
- Most of the Vogue girls are so thin, tremendously thin, because Miss Anna don't like fat people.
- United Press International (2005-09-19). "Vogue fat comment raises group's ire". Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. Retrieved on 2007-04-24.
- You come to Paris, you get true originality, and it's wonderful.
- The Associated Press (2007). "ABC News: Sober Vuitton Caps Global Fashion Marathon". ABC News. Retrieved on 2007-03-10.
- Encyclopedic article on André Leon Talley at Wikipedia
- Media related to André Leon Talley at Wikimedia Commons
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|