- Om is not just a sound or vibration. It is not just a symbol. It is the entire cosmos, whatever we can see, touch, hear and feel. Moreover, it is all that is within our perception and all that is beyond our perception. It is the core of our very existence.
- Om is the mysterious cosmic energy that is the substratum of all the things and all the beings of the entire universe. It is an eternal song of the Divine. It is continuously resounding in silence on the background of everything that exists.
- Silence is the language of Om. We need silence to be able to reach our Self. Both internal and external silence is very important to feel the presence of that supreme Love.
- Om chanting and meditation is all about getting connected with our true nature.
- If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.
- You are a cosmic flower. Om chanting is the process of opening the psychic petals of that flower.
- Looking at beauty in the world, is the first step of purifying the mind.
- Meditation is a way for nourishing and blossoming the divinity within you.
- Your greatest awakening comes, when you are aware about your infinite nature.
- Your thoughts are your message to the world. Just as the rays are the messages of the Sun
- Mind is a flexible mirror, adjust it, to see a better world.
- Breath is the finest gift of nature. Be grateful for this wonderful gift.
- Beautify your inner dialogue. Beautify your inner world with love, light and compassion. Life will be beautiful.
- Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of well-being, science of youthfulness, science of integrating body, mind and soul.
- We all are so deeply interconnected; we have no option but to love all. Be kind and do good for any one and that will be reflected. The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.
- Exercises are like prose, whereas yoga is the poetry of movements. Once you understand the grammar of yoga; you can write your poetry of movements.
- Vipassana meditation is an ongoing creative purification process. Observation of the moment-to-moment experience cleanses the mental layers, one after another.
- Meditate, Visualize and Create your own reality and the universe will simply reflect back to you.
- A bird is safe in its nest - but that is not what its wings are made for.
- Life throws challenges and every challenge comes with rainbows and lights to conquer it.