Alisen Down (January 3, 1976–) is a Canadian film and television actress and wife of David Richmond-Peck.
- I naturally believe that there’s more to it than we think which scares me. I like to try and find out the science behind things. A part of me likes to know that if need be, I can rely on some kind of scientific answer so I am not terrified of the other side. I need some sort of balance. I like knowing that there’s more to this world than what we physically see and feel gives me a sense of hope. I can believe in a universe that’s greater than myself. That’s comforting.
- I’m from Vancouver so the first ten years of my career were spent there and a lot of sci-fi shows were shot there. So really, a lot of what I auditioned for was sci-fi. But I actually really like the genre! I like the challenge of walking into that weird world and making it seem as if that’s the regular world. A lot of my sci-fi work has been because those were most of the shows I auditioned for but I also really like that genre because it’s really cool and really imaginative.
- A Woman You Should Meet: Alisen Down (September 19, 2014)
- Some auditions you get, and you feel like you already know the character. I got into her skin a little easier, and that's always a big draw. You don't have to struggle as much.
- BWW Interview: Alisen Down Chats about GRACEPOINT's Pillar of Integrity (November 18, 2014 )
- I admire Kathy, I admire everything she stands for and everything she does in the show
- Alisen Down Discusses the Mysteries Surrounding ‘Gracepoint’ (December 17, 2014)
- I think that as long as somebody feels passion and there’s passion behind the words, it doesn’t really matter how loud or soft they are, they’ll reach you.
- 12 Monkeys: Alisen Down On Why We Love Olivia (July 6, 2018)