Alien from L.A.
1988 film by Albert Pyun
- Directed and written by Albert Pyun.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Guten 'Gus' Edway Edit
- I'm looking for a girl with big bones.
- OK, maybe I might help you. It's only because I'm a sucker for big-boned dolls in trouble.
- Mambino: Big confidence from an alien - who walks like a troll, dresses like a worm, and has the voice that gives everyone a headache.
- General Rykov: Your panty-hose are on too tight, Crassus.
- Lord Over: Come here, child. Come closer. So, you are the Wanda.
- Stacy: Wanda, the creep broke up with you over your answering machine.
- Wanda: I just want to know why he broke up.
- Stacy: He doesn't like you.
- Wanda: Thanks, Stacy.
- Stacy: You should have gone blonder.
- Wanda: I can change. I want to change. Just tell me what you don't like about me.
- Robbie: You won't change, Wanda.
- Wanda: Please, Robbie. Give me a chance. What don't you like about me and I'll change.
- Robbie: Alright! Your glasses make you look stupid. Your hair's ugly. You dress like a nerd. You walk like a clod. And your voice gives me a headache. Is that enough?
- Wanda: Will I ever see you again?
- Charmin' : You never know, Wanda. Crazy. Another time, another place. Now go on. Get out of here. Another time, another place.
- Venture to the core!
- Tinseltown Was No Comparison To The Underground.
- The people at the center of the Earth are about to get a visitor.
- Kathy Ireland is the Alien From L.A.
- A fantastic adventure.
- Kathy Ireland — Wanda Saknussemm
- William R. Moses — Guten "Gus" Edway
- Richard Haines — Professor Arnold Saknussemm
- Don Michael Paul — Robbie
- Thom Mathews — Charmin'
- Janie Du Plessis — General Rykov / Shank / Claims Officer
- Simon Poland — Consul Triton Crassus / The Mailman
- Linda Kerridge — Roryis Freki / Auntie Pearl
- Kristen Trucksess — Stacy
- Lochner de Kock — Professor Ovid Galba / Paddy Mahoney
- Deep Roy — Mambino, The Boss of Bosses