American singer and actress
Alicia Augello Cook (born 25 January 1981) is an American singer-songwriter and pianist.
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Quotes about KeysEdit
- "Like being in the mother brain of soul music. This is absolute artistic fusion from top to bottom, and I don't think there's anyone else in the world that I could do that with right now."
- John Mayer, on what it's like collaborating with Keys.
- "There's nothing about that girl I don't like."
- ↑ 'I was just waiting for my time'. The Guardian (January 8, 2007).
- ↑ Lucas Talks 'Indy 4,' Mayer Gabs About Collabos With Keys — And ODB?! — At Time Event. MTV (May 9, 2007).
- ↑ The Genius and Modern Times of Bob Dylan. Rolling Stone (September 7, 2006).