Ali Raymi (7 December 1973 – 23 May 2015) was a three division Boxing World Champion from Yemen. He lived in Mecca prior to 1991. His professional boxing record is 25-0 (25 KOs), twenty of which occurred in the first round versus undefeated fighters. He died in an explosion, possibly a Saudi airstrike on the Republican Guard positions in Al-Nahdeen district, on 23 May 2015 in Sana'a, aged 41.
|This article about a person or group of people is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.
- My chin is titanium, my fists are uranium, I don’t kneel to anybody, because GOD is within me
- If defeating me was a possibility; I would have died long ago! ..... Send them ..... Your Lions I Declaw ... Your Serpents I Defang ... Your Greats I Belittle.
- I depart 105 finally lifting my foot of the throat of my eternal subordinate the Thai Duck Wanheng Menayothin, who showed exceptional survival skills best found in healthy women, wellbred slaves & the offspring of submissive prostitutes.
- My style is intentionally natural, I will fight till the last moment of my biological existence. … I don’t like discussing my pre-boxing past as I feel it will be considered inappropriately semi-legendary.
Facebook comments edit
- History will remember me as the most powerful puncher that rambled through divisions like the Nazi divisions did France, Belgium & the lowlanders. Ducking me and running away to Dunkirk makes you a coward. Until someone stands up to my fistic tyranny I am the one and only dictator.
Twitter account edit
- I been around as far as life existed, 40 is just what humans recognize as my age. Skipping Theology, age will not be an issue.