- The good thing about being a hypocrite is that you get to keep your values.
- My mother didn’t try to stab my father until I was six.
- in his memoir Never Have Your Dog Stuffed: And Other Things I've Learned, Random House, 2005, ISBN 1400064090
- ... life is meaningless unless you bring meaning to it; ... it is up to us to create our own existence. Unless you do something, unless you make something it's as though you aren't there.
About Alan AldaEdit
- I have a final word of advice to our students. If you work very, very hard, this is the kind of actor, writer and director you may turn out to be, and if you work extra hard, this is the kind of person you may turn out to be.
Last modified on 8 April 2014, at 23:39