Senegalese-American singer, rapper, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and actor
Aliaune Damala Badara Akon Thiam, better known by his stage name Akon (born 16 April 1973) is an R&B singer and American hip hop rapper of Senegalese descent; he is also a composer, rapper, and record producer.
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Yo, this one here, goes out to all my players out there man, you know.
- Nobody wants to see us together, but it don't matter. No, because I got you babe.
- As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility.
- It's been so long that I haven't seen your face I try to be strong.
- When I see you I run out of words to say I wouldn't leave you, Cause you're that type of girl to make me stay.