1950 film by Charles Barton
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Buzz Johnson: You mean, you intend to take a trip to Africa?
- Diana Emerson: Very differently, I'm planning a safari.
- Buzz Johnson: Mr Livington, what about that raise I've been asking for?
- Stanley Livington: I'll talk to my partner if he's in.
- Buzz Johnson: Thank you, Sir.
- Stanley Livington: He's in.
- A Three Ring Circus of African Thrills and Laughs!
- Abbott & Costello on the Silliest Safari Ever!
- Adventure Has Never Been Dizzier as Abbott & Costello Invade the Dark Continent!
- A Zany, Hilarious Romp!
- Those Joy Boys are in hot water again in DARKEST LAFF-RICA!
- LOOK what's cookin' in AFRICA!!