American rapper and producer
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If I had a hammer, I'd build a city on stilts so my feet would stay dry when God's wine glass tilts. If I had a shovel, I'd dig a hole in the dirt and I'll be hiding when his drunken stupor lands upon earth
- "Tugboat Complex" from the compilation album Insideout Vol. 1 - A Fool Blown Compilation. Archived at "The Original Hip-Hop (Rap) Lyrics Archive," Accessed May 22, 2014.
- "I think we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong. The songs are echolocation up in impregnable fog. That's why it's odd to see a pile of imperfections and flaws ascend a pedestal to patronize the rest of the cogs."
- "Dorks" from the album The Impossible Kid.
- "Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, You only call her a bitch 'cause she won't let you get that pussy, Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests, Or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet-talk the princess,"
- "Daylight" from the album "Labor Days and Daylight"