A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas
2011 film by Todd Strauss-Schulson
- Koreans have killed his mother and now his tree. Christmas is ruined.
- [Upon being asked to go to a Christmas Eve party] No can do man. I have to stay here and smoke this weed, otherwise I won't get high.
- Uh, miss, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to let you rape my friend on Christmas Eve.
- [From trailer]
- Jesus: Neil Patrick Harris! Welcome to Heaven! I'm Jesus.
- Neil Patrick Harris: Jesus?
- Jesus: [Holds up crucifix around his neck] Christ. I practically run this place.
- Neil Patrick Harris: Oh, for reals?
- Jesus: Well, my dad owns it, but I sort of–
- Neil Patrick Harris: Ha-ha, you're one of those.
- Harold: You still haven't explained the gay thing.
- Kumar: You're not gay, motherfucker!
- Harold: At all.
- Neil Patrick Harris: Yeah that's something us magicians like to call misdirection. Just a little something I picked up from my man, Clay Aiken.
- Kumar: What? Clay Aiken's not gay?
- Neil Patrick Harris: Are you kidding me? Clay's the biggest coos hound I know. That guy gets mad gash.
- Kenneth Park: This is a Sharp 52" Aquos Quattron TV with state-of-the-art 3D technology that makes Avatar look Avatar-ded.
- Harold: I don't know. Hasn't the whole 3D thing jumped shark by now?
- Kenneth Park: Mr. Lee, you don't understand. This is the best 3D you've ever seen. It's gonna be amazing!
- [Kenneth gives two thumbs up to the audience].
- Harold: Who are you looking at?
- John Cho as Harold Lee
- Kal Penn as Kumar Patel
- Neil Patrick Harris as a fictionalized version of himself
- Danny Trejo as Mr. Perez
- Danneel Harris as Vanessa Fanning
- Elias Koteas as Sergei Katsov
- Paula Garcés as Maria Perez-Lee
- Thomas Lennon as Todd
- Patton Oswalt as Larry Juston/Mall Santa
- Eddie Kaye Thomas as Andy Rosenberg
- David Krumholtz as Seth Goldstein
- Amir Blumenfeld as Adrian