A Cinderella Story
2004 film by Mark Rosman
A Cinderella Story is a 2004 film about a girl who named Samantha Montgomery who is routinely exploited by her wicked stepmother but is now excited about the prospect of meeting her Internet lover at the school's Halloween dance. This film is released theaters July 16, 2004 in United States.
- Directed by Mark Rosman. Written by Leigh Dunlap
- [to Sam] Sweetheart, now that you're old enough, there's something I've always wanted to tell you and I think you're ready to hear it: you're not very pretty and you're not very bright. I'm so glad we had that talk.
- [to Rhonda, biting her freshly manicured nail] I'm a very appealing person.
- [repeated line] Anything is possible if you just believe.
- Have no fear! Zorro is here... [slight pause] AND HE'S GOT THE KEYS TO HIS DAD'S MERCEDES!
- [after Sam and Austin get together] Oh my God! You gotta love high school!
- Hal: Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
- Shelby: [Sam walks down the main stairs into the dance] Love her dress. Hate her.
- Austin: I live in a world full of people pretending to be something they're not. But when I talk to you I'm the guy I want to be.
- Austin: Sam! Okay, I know you think I'm just some...
- Sam: Coward? Phony?
- Austin: Okay, just listen.
- Sam: No, you listen. You turned out to be exactly who I thought you were. I never pretended to be somebody else. It's been me all along. And it was me who was hurt in front of everybody. Look, I didn't come here to yell at you, okay? I know what it feels like to be afraid to show who you are. I was, but I'm not anymore. And the thing is, I don't care what people think about me, because I believe in myself. And I know that things are gonna be okay. But even though I have no family, and no job, and no money for college... it's you that I feel sorry for.
- David: Heads up! Yo, five minutes.
- Austin: I'm coming!
- Sam: I know that guy that sent those emails is somewhere inside of you, but I can't wait for him... because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing.
- [Sam walks away]
- Austin: Sam...
- Hilary Duff - Sam Montgomery
- Jennifer Coolidge - Fiona
- Chad Michael Murray - Austin Ames
- Dan Byrd - Carter
- Regina King - Rhonda
- Madeline Zima - Brianna
- Andrea Avery - Gabriella
- Julie Gonzalo - Shelby
- A Cinderella Story quotes at the Internet Movie Database