1994 film by John G. Avildsen
- [about marriage] I guess it's like bull riding. You gotta stay on and try not to get bucked off."
- "We're a tradition. Last of the dyin' breed."
- Kellie: Is he OK?
- Cody: He's fine. He ain't gonna be such a romantic buckaroo for a while but he'll be fine."
- Kellie: I don't like Bull Riders... They're little men with big egos. Besides, he's got one of them skinny butts like the rest of em'.
- Kellie's Mom: Honey, I judge a man more by the size of his heart than his rear... It's likely to do you more good.
- Luke Perry as Lane Frost
- Stephen Baldwin as Tuff Hedeman
- Red Mitchell as Cody Lambert
- Cynthia Geary as Kellie Kyle Frost
- James Rebhorn as Clyde Frost
- Carrie Snodgress as Elsie Frost
- Linden Ashby as Martin Hudson
- Renée Zellweger as Buckle Bunny
- George Michael as Himself
- Brooks & Dunn as Themselves
- Vince Gill as Himself
- Karla Bonoff as Herself