101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure
101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure is a 2003 American direct-to-video animated film released by Walt Disney Home Entertainment on January 21, 2003. The film is a sequel to the 1961 Disney animated film One Hundred and One Dalmatians. The film features the voices of Booby Lockwood, Barry Bostwick, Martin Short, Jason Alexander, Susanne Blakeslee, Kath Soucie, Jeff Bennett, and Jim Cummings. Disney re-released the film on September 16, 2008.
- Patch: Do you think I'm one of a kind... or just... one of a hundred and one?
- Lars: Oh, fickle bird of inspiration! To what far shore have you flown?
- Lars: [standing up to Cruella] I may be eccentric, but I am not... A SICKO!!!
- Thunderbolt: [about getting hit in the head by Cruella de Vil] That hurt. That really hurt!
- Patch: I knew you were faking it.
- Lightning: [suddenly, out of nowhere, he appears and chuckles] He's been faking it, all right.
- Thunderbolt: Lightning, little buddy.
- Lightning: I am NOT your little buddy! And you are no wonder dog. This kid trusted you, and look where it's got him.
- Patch: What's he mean?
- Lightning: He's been lying to you all day, kid. He doesn't care about you, or your family. He was just trying to get his name on the paper, and SAVE his job. Ask him!
- Thunderbolt: NO!
- [suddenly attempts to come clean]
- Thunderbolt: Well, yeah, but - - but - ...
- Lightning: [in a mocking tone] But - - but - - but --. Hey, genius! You're no hero! You're a fraud!
- [in a treacherously slime-ball tone]
- Lightning: And by the way, there never really was a plan to recast you! I just had to get you out of the way!
- [makes an evil grin at him, and then starts to head back toward the exit way, and makes a wicked chuckle, and a devious look on his face]
- Lightning: And now, I gotta take your place on the show! My show!
- [makes a big evil laugh, and exits, just as it is about to storm outside]
- Cruella de Vil: [grabs a crowbar away from Jasper and Horace and is about to hit Thunderbolt with it] Give me that! I'll put this mongrel out of his misery!
- Thunderbolt: [whispers] Lightning.
- Thunderbolt: Do not mourn me when I am gone!
- Patch: Thunder? Thunder? I don't understand. You lied to me?
- Thunderbolt: I put on an act. I'm an actor. It's what I do.
- Patch: But you said I could be your junior deputy.
- Thunderbolt: I made all that up. I-I just needed someone who knew the script.
- Patch: But you... You said that you'd help us!
- Thunderbolt: Ohhh, don't you get it, kid? All that running around and saving the day stuff, it-it's make-believe! It's not real!
- Patch: [starts to cry] You promised!
- Thunderbolt: Patch. I just--
- Patch: You lied.
- Thunderbolt: I'm sorry. All right?
- [Patch continues crying]
- Thunderbolt: I'm not a real wonder dog. I just acted like one once.
- Pongo: It seems like such a short time ago that my pet and I were just lazing about in our little London flat, living the humdrum bachelor life and wishing things weren't so very, very dull. That's my pet, Roger. My name's Pongo. You remember, I'm the one with the spots. That's me, living my new life as a family man.
- A New Hero Unleashed.
- Bobby Lockwood - Patch
- Barry Bostwick - Thunderbolt
- Susanne Blakeslee - Cruella de Vil
- Jeff Bennett - Jasper Badun
- Maurice LaMarche - Horace Badun
- Jason Alexander - Lil' Lightning
- Martin Short - Lars
- Samuel West - Pongo
- Kath Soucie - Perdita
- Tim Bentinck - Roger Radcliffe
- Jodi Benson - Anita Radcliffe
- Tony Pope - Danny
- Mary MacLeod - Nanny
- Ben Tibberas - Lucky
- Kasha Kropinski - Penny
- Tara Strong - Two-Tone
- Michael Lerner - the Producer