101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure
101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure is a 2003 American direct-to-video animated film released by Walt Disney Home Entertainment on January 21, 2003. The film is a sequel to the 1961 Disney animated film One Hundred and One Dalmatians. The film features the voices of Martin Short, Jason Alexander, Barry Bostwick, Susanne Blakeslee, Kath Soucie, Jeff Bennett, Jim Cummings, and Booby Lockwood. Disney re-released the film on September 16, 2008.
- Patch: Do you think I'm one of a kind... or just... one of a hundred and one?
- Thunderbolt: [whispers] Lightning.
- Thunderbolt: Do not mourn me when I am gone!
- Lars: Oh, fickle bird of inspiration! To what far shore have you flown?
- Thunderbolt: [about getting hit in the head by Cruella DeVil] That hurt. That really hurt!
- Patch: I knew you were faking it.
- Lightning: [suddenly, out of nowhere, he appears and chuckles] He's been faking it, all right.
- Thunderbolt: Lightning, little buddy.
- Lightning: I am NOT your little buddy! And you are no wonder dog. This kid trusted you, and look where it's got him.
- Patch: What's he mean?
- Lightning: He's been lying to you all day, kid. He doesn't care about you, or your family. He was just trying to get his name on the paper, and SAVE his job. Ask him!
- Thunderbolt: NO!
- [suddenly attempts to come clean]
- Thunderbolt: Well, yeah, but - - but - ...
- Lightning: [in a mocking tone] But - - but - - but --. Hey, Genius! You're no hero! You're a fraud!
- [in a treacherously slime-ball tone]
- Lightning: And by the way, there never really was a plan to recast you. I just had to get you out of the way.
- [makes an evil grin at him, and then starts to head back toward the exit way, and makes a wicked chuckle, and a devious look on his face]
- Lightning: And now, I get to go take your place on my show! MY SHOW!
- [makes a big evil laugh, and exits, just as it is about to storm outside]
- Patch: You lied to me?
- Thunderbolt: I put on an act. I'm an actor. It's what I do.
- Patch: But you said I could be your junior deputy.
- Thunderbolt: I made all that up. I-I just needed someone who knew the script.
- Patch: But you... You said that you'd help us!
- Thunderbolt: Ohhh, don't you get it, kid? All that running around and saving the day stuff, it-it's make-believe! It's not real!
- Pongo: It seems like such a short time ago that my pet and I were just lazing about in our little London flat, living the humdrum bachelor life and wishing things weren't so very, very dull. That's my pet, Roger. My name's Pongo. You remember, I'm the one with the spots. That's me, living my new life as a family man.
- A New Hero Unleashed.
- Bobby Lockwood - Patch
- Barry Bostwick - Thunderbolt
- Susanne Blakeslee - Cruella de Vil
- Jason Alexander - Lil' Lightning
- Martin Short - Lars
- Samuel West - Pongo
- Kath Soucie - Perdita
- Jeff Bennett - Jasper Badun
- Maurice LaMarche - Horace Badun
- Tim Bentinck - Roger Radcliffe
- Jodi Benson - Anita Radcliffe
- Tony Pope - Danny
- Mary MacLeod - Nanny
- Ben Tibberas - Lucky
- Kasha Kropinski - Penny
- Tara Strong - Two-Tone
- Michael Lerner - the Producer