|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Interview with KG Bergström for Sveriges TelevisionEdit
About the FARC captivity:
- Q: I have read that you also, at least sometimes, had a chain around your neck, and you were tied to a tree?
- A: M-hm. Most of the time, I would say.
- Q: Were you tortured?
- A: There are things that I don't want to talk about.
- Q: Were there any other women among the hostages?
- A: There were more women among the hostages, but the last four years of my captivity I was the only woman on the camp, so it was very difficult.