Why the hell Britney Spears-like stuff reside here?
Shouldn't this page contain quotes on the concept "knowledge" itself?
Source of quote
"The more you know, the more you realise that you know nothing." - Unknown I have seen a simillar quote in the w:Talmud. Thought the wording would be more likely be translated to, "The more you learn, the more you realise how little you learnt." 126.96.36.199 18:53, 2 January 2006 (UTC)
Quotes from Rabbi Schneerson
Some quotes from him should be on this page, after all w:Education and Sharing Day is dedicated to him. Anyone else agree? 188.8.131.52 18:58, 2 January 2006 (UTC
my personal quote about knowledge
Without our comfort we know how to do it better.
Credit where it's due
use the knowledge
kowledge should express to all to keep improving that. by naaganivethitha.b.r.
Can't access page
I am unable to access the Knowledge page itself - either from the tab at the top or by any other means (was directed there from google) - get an 'unknown file type' error
I'm looking for a source for "Knowledge grows when shared." - Bhartrihari and have not been able to find anything. Does anyone know where this is from? --mikeu 13:42, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Knowledge.
- Knowledge changes you more than any medication can.
- Jared Duncan
- Knowledge grows when shared.
- Knowledge is something I should have that if I knew I wouldn't be as ignorant as I am now.
- Franklin P. Jones
- Sometimes questions are more important than answers.
- The more you know, the more you realise that you know nothing.
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- There is no wealth like knowledge; no poverty like ignorance.
- We all don't know something.
- You must understand a thing completely before you can safely ignore it.
- Gain knowledge from the cradle to the grave.
- (Prophet Mohammed)
- "Misdirection is the key to survival. Never attack what your enemy defends. Never behave as your enemy expects and never reveal your true strength. If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable."
- David R. George III [Narrator of Romulan Intro in Birth of the Federation, Romulan maxim (DS9 novel: Rough Beasts of Empire)].
- “Knowledge Management is common sense, but not common practice.”
- Rob Van der Spek
- It’s not what you know that gives you power, it’s what you share about what you know that gives you power.
Quotes from Hoyt's New Cyclopedia Of Practical Quotations, 1922
- Quotes reported in Hoyt's New Cyclopedia Of Practical Quotations (1922), p. 419-23.
- And is this the prime
And heaven-sprung message of the olden time?
- Coleridge. Referring to "Know thyself". Quote reported in Hoyt's New Cyclopedia Of Practical Quotations (1922), p. 419-23.
- The first step to self-knowledge is self-distrust. Nor can we attain to any kind of knowledge, except by a like process.
- J.C. and A.W. Hare, Guesses at Truth, p. 454.
- We think so because all other people think so;
Or because—or because—after all, we do think so;
Or because we were told so, and think we must think so;
Or because we once thought so, and think we still think so;
Or because, having thought so, we think we will think so.
- Henry Sidgewick. Lines which came to him in his sleep. Referred to by Dr. William Osler, Harveian Oration, given in the South Place Magazine (Feb., 1907). Quote reported in Hoyt's New Cyclopedia Of Practical Quotations (1922), p. 419-23.