- You know that episode where I said I'd stopped drinking? Well, I lied. Ted is so militant in his views. I lived with him for 12 days and it's hard to imagine ever doing anything that would truly look good in his eyes. Also he said some stuff online about Dimebag which I thought was really not cool. I'm not going to repeat it but you can check it out online.
- I'm not this crazy drunk guy you see on 'SuperGroup'. I like to be mellow sometimes. I like to read a lot, and I'm actually starting to write my first book. I have read so many books and now I'm trying to document this specific tour, because it is fascinating!
- "I don’t really have any stress over Stevie Rachelle’s website. If you care what the lead singer of Tuff has to say, then good for you. I was never a big Tuff fan, you know? Wow, the lead singer of Tuff has a website about being jealous of the lead singer of Skid Row. Stevie Rachelle is jealous, and wants to rip on Sebastian Bach."
- We people don't like to be told what to do, am I right!? But something I learnt is that you just gotta walk up to this fucking asshole and say "well, EXCUSE ME! I didn't mean to offend you by listening to rock N roll! but, hey man... FUCK YOU!!!" That's right, because we are the youth gone wild!!
- "These are the ugliest people I have ever seen in my life. I have to buy this!" When looking at the back of Metallica's Kill 'Em All.
Last modified on 17 April 2009, at 15:25