The film was produced by Nickelodeon Movies and Klasky Csupo and released in theatres on June 13, 2003 by Paramount Pictures. It also makes this the end of the Rugrats series, after the show ceased production. As there are currently no further Rugrats movies in production, Rugrats Go Wild stands as the final Rugrats film. It grossed the least out of the three Rugrats movies. It is the only Nickelodeon film to be a crossover.
- Spike: "Woof! That's right, I said woof!"
- Tommy: It's Nigel Strawberry!
- Spike: I ate one of Chuckie's diapers once and, let me tell you, that is spicy.
- Chaz: [as a 40-foot wave approaches the ship] We're going to need a bigger boat.
- Spike: Could you give a dog a little warning? I'm trying to do my business here.
- Eliza: Oh, I'm so sorry.
- Spike: You know, it's funny. For a minute there, I thought I actually heard you talking to me. You talking to me? Are you talking to me?
- Eliza: Yeah, I can talk to animals. It's a long story.
- Spike: Hey, chimp boy. Will you stop worrying? I know all about cats with a capital "K". Sit on a window sill, hack up a fur ball... Oh! That is very ferocious!
- Eliza: Spike, this isn't your regular housecat.
- Spike: They all twich their whiskers. One whisker at a time, just like you and me.
- Spike: I am Spike. Full name: Down, Spike. Down! Get off that couch!
- Spike: Well, Eliza. As dog as my witness, I will never lose my babies again!
- Eliza: What happened?
- Debbie: I was taking care of this island princess and...
- Eliza: What's she doing in the bathysphere?
- Debbie: [scoffs] I didn't say I was taking care of her *well*.
- Howard: You mean we're marooned? With no food? How soon before we all turn cannibal? I have to get out of here!
- Betty: Sooo... Swiss Family DeVille, he's not.
- Didi: We have to find something to eat. All I saved are a couple of jars of baby food.
- Howard: [cheerfully] I never knew strained peas and apricots went so well together...
[after dropping her cell phone into the ocean]
- Charlotte: [screeches] Phone overboard!
- Eliza: Debbie, you are so self-centered.
- Debbie: [screams] I AM NOT!
- Debbie: [suspiciously] You sure know an awful lot for an "island girl".
- Angelica: Well, see. A TV washed up on the beach one time, and the island king made the whole tribe watch it.
- Debbie: [after a long pause] Cool!
- Stu: It's obvious... the first thing to do is build a signal fire.
- Drew: You know what else is obvious? You're an idiot.
- Howard: Well, I'm going to use the 7 kid-free days to re-shape my physique!
- Betty: It could happen. The earth was created in 6.
- Howard: Captain Stu, I can't hold the wheel!
- Drew: Will you stop calling him Captain?! He has no idea what he's doing!
- Stu: I do so!
- Stu: Does anybody know where the brakes are on this thing?
- E.G. Daily as Tommy Pickles
- Nancy Cartwright as Chuckie Finster
- Kath Soucie as Phil and Lil DeVille, Betty DeVille
- Dionne Quan as Kimi Finster
- Cheryl Chase as Angelica Pickles
- Tara Strong as Dil Pickles
- Cree Summer as Susie Carmichael
- Jack Riley as Stu Pickles
- Melanie Chartoff as Didi Pickles
- Joe Alaskey as Grandpa Lou Pickles
- Tress MacNeille as Charlotte Pickles
- Michael Bell as Drew Pickles, Chas Finster
- Julia Kato as Kira Finster
- Phil Proctor as Howard DeVille
- Tony Jay as Dr. Lipschitz
The Wild Thornberrys
- Lacey Chabert as Eliza Thornberry
- Tom Kane as Darwin Thornberry
- Tim Curry as Nigel Thornberry
- Michael "Flea" Balzary as Donnie Thornberry
- Danielle Harris as Debbie Thornberry
- Jodi Carlisle as Marianne Thornberry