The show comprises a series of spoof interviews, involving Jamie Theakston questioning Lucas and Walliams, who play famous musicians. The interviews are often bizarre and involve broad, unflattering caricatures or just downright fictional characteristics. They are often interspersed with videos by the featured artist, including humorous captions and congratulations from other impersonated celebrities.
- Kylie: Oh hi Dannii, you're just in time for the surprise!
- Dannii: The whole family was so proud of you when your last single got to number 27 in the charts!
- Simon: I don't even remember why we broke up anyway.
- Garfunkel: I do!
- Garfunkel: Two words: (sings) Bright Eyes...
H & Lee from Steps
- Lee: Do you know who I am?.
- Jamie: Yeah, you're Lee from Steps.
- Lee: I thought I was H.
- H: No, I'm H.
- Lee: Well, who's Lisa then?
- H: The fat one.
- Jamie: Where would you be if you weren't in Steps?
- Lee: Probably be at home playing with me knob.
- BBC Comedy Guide Entry
- The Rock Profile Fanlisting
- Rock Profile quotes at the Internet Movie Database