- One of the most important philosophical and social issues confronting humanity in the beginning of the 21st century is the sharing of information.
- Creative Commons licensing is great because it just sort of “snaps in” — the hard thinking has already been done, and even some of the technical work.
- "It can be that easy when you skip the intermediaries."
- "Enter one of the internet's most famous citizens. A face familiar the world over. A public identity rivaled by only a handful of corporate giants and global superstars... the big copyright C."
- "We interrupt this brainstorm to call the lawyers."
- "We wrote these licenses so that lawyers and courts could read them. Then we translated them into a language that YOU can read."
Further discussion and commentary as to what should be on this page is welcome on the Talk page.
Read in another language
This page is available in 2 languages