A.N.T. Farm is a Disney Channel television sitcom that premiered on May 6, 2011 as a special preview and continued as a regular series on June 17, 2011. It's about middle-schoolers in a gifted program at their local high school called "Advanced Natural Talents" program or A.N.T. The series stars China Anne McClain as Chyna Parks, Sierra McCormick as Olive Doyle, Jake Short as Fletcher Quimby, Stefanie Scott as Lexi Reed and Carlon Jeffery as Cameron Parks.
- Chyna: Oh my gosh dad! Look at this place! Lockers instead of cubbies, drivers ed instead of kiddy bikes (Chyna bumps into a cute boy)
- Chyna: Him instead of... what was I talking about?
- Cameron: Dad, does she have to go to my high school? I mean seriously she's only 11.
- Darryl: It's not Chyna's fault that she's gifted anymore than it's your fault that you're.. not.
- (later at ant farm)
- Gibbson: Oh, great. Another ant!
- Darryl: Hey, what's the name you called?
- Chyna: It's okay,dad.I´m ant because i am the advanced natural talent or ant program.
- Cameron:I gave Angus five bucks to hack the tracking device Dad put in the cellphone. Right now I'm at church. (shows Chyna the cellphone)
- Chyna: (points to the cell phone)Oh look you just got a text from Satan;'See you soon.'
- Chyna: Uh, Paisley I am so so sorry about your nose.
- Paisley: Aww, don't be. I'm hoping it's broken so my mom will finally let me get a nose job.
The PhANTom Locker (2011)
- Lexi: Oh Cameron, that's so cute. Is this where you keep your dollies?
- Cameron: I don't have dollies. My dad threw them all away.
SciANTs Fair (2011)
- Chyna: Yesterday was wear the same clothes they you're gonna wear tomorrow day.
- Darryl: See that's the best thing I like about my job; same outfit everyday. I never even wash this thing.
StudANT Council (2011)
- Darryl: Hey Cameron! Wanna watch the game?
- Cameron: No. Every time we watch baseball all you do is make me get food for you from the kitchen.
- Darryl: Well that's a family tradition. I got food for my dad. You get food for me and one day your son'll get food for you. That is if you can trick a girl into marrying you.
- Cameron: You mean like you did?
- Darryl: Exactly. Another family tradition.
Bad RomANTs (2011)
- Chyna: Do you have her number?
- Fletcher: Yeah, it's 24601.
- Chyna: That's not enough digets for a phone number.
- Fletcher: Yeah, but it's just enough for a prison ID number... Yeah.... She's in jail.
- Chyna: Well we have to go to jail then.
- Fletcher: FOR A DATE?
- Hannahlei:Haha Fletcher wishes!
The InformANT (2011)
- Fletcher: So, if it's a book-bag, why aren't your books in it?(wondering about chynas's bookbag)
- Chyna: Oh, well because most of the room in my new new bag is being taken up by the old new bag that my dad gave me. My dad would go nuts if he knew I got this new new bag, so I leave the house using the old new bag and hide the new new bag inside it. Then, when I'm on the bus I take the new new bag out of the old new bag and hide the old new bag inside of the new new bag. Then I take the old new bag out of the new new bag and hide the new new bag back inside the old new bag.(trying to make a point about her new new bag& her old new bag from her dad,really FAST)
- Olive: Uh, seems kind of complicated to me.(very,very,very confused about chyna's little bookbag problems)
- Chyna: How so?(considering why it's so confusing to Olive)
(wonders why Olive said that)
- Darryl: Excuse me for worrying. It's just you're my daughter. And I'm your father. And my wife is your mother. And your brother is my sister's nephew.
- Chyna: Dad, what are you talking about?
- Darryl: I don't know. I'm nervous.
- Chyna: It's an incredible honor to win this award. Especially given how many years Principal Skidmore had "Happy Birthday" sung to her. What is it like 75?
- Principal Skidmore: No.
- Principal Skidmore: SIT DOWN!
- Olive: Wow everyone has an award but you, even the lunch lady.
- Cameron: The show's not over yet.
- Principal Skidmore: The final award of the night goes to...
- Cameron: Here we go.
- Principal Skidmore: ME! Best award show host!
- Chyna: Wow another amazing prodiction!
- Chyna: Are those tears of joy?
- Cameron: Uh, I don't think that's real cheese.
- Hippo: I don't care.
- Olive: This idea is crazy.
- Chyna: What do you want from me? I'm suffering from "Gibson Fever". Licorice? (Pulls a red licorice out of wig that looks like Gibson's hair)
- Gibson: Hey guys, what ya doing? (Looks at everyone dressed like him) And why does everyone look so handsome?
- Fletcher: (to Angus over walkie-talkies) Mr. and Mrs. Quimby are walking down the aisle.
- Chyna: That is not the code we discussed.
- Hannahlei:Fletcher stop tormenting her!
The ReplacemANT (2011)
- Olive: Alright class, hand in your permission slips.
- Chyna: Uh, Ms. Doyle I forgot mine again.
- Olive: You forgot it? YOU FORGOT IT?!
MutANT Farm (2011)
- Chyna: Lexi suggested that instead of bobbing for eyeballs, we use apples. (takes a bite of the apple) And I've gotta say apples just aren't as sweet.
cANTonese Style Cuisine (2011)
- Chyna: (Chyna mumbles "Too fast" with her mouth full)
- Olive: More fast? Okay.
- Chyna: "More fast"? Who says "more fast"?
- Kenny: Hey, you two. Work more fast!
IgnorANTs Is Bliss (2011)
- After Chyna and Fletcher find out Olive lost her memory*
- Chyna: (Puts her arms around Fletcher's waist) Oh no. This is terrible.
- Olive: (Smiles and sticks her hand out to Fletcher) Hi, Terrible! Nice to meet you!
- Angus: (Walks up to Olive) Hey, Olive. Remember me? (Olive looks confused) Angus? Your boyfriend? (Olive still looks confused) Perhaps this kiss will remind you...
- Chyna: No! No, no, no. (Pulls him back)
Slumber Party ANTics (2011)
- Olive: Be careful with that! That bag has my breakfast. I like to eat this really rare, special cereal that you guys don't have.
- Chyna: (Chyna pulls a box of cereal out of the bag) Corn Flakes? I think we have corn flakes.
- Olive: No, I've seen your cabinets and you only have Honey Crusted Sugar Loops, Donut Crisps, Sugar Frosted Sugar Cubes, Captain Chocolard, Candy Cane Crunch and High Fructosey-Os.
- Chyna: Those are my dads. I don't eat that unhealthy junk. I usually just have some leftover pie.
- Olive: Hey where are the other girls?
- Chyna: They kind of all left in the middle of the night,I would have too but I live here.
America Needs TalANT (2011)
- Lexi: So, what are you going to sing? Probably something you've already done before like...
- Chyna: It's gonna be Dynamite.
- Lexi: You're singing Dynamite?
- Chyna: Oh, no. I meant my song's gonna be Dynamite. But not the song "Dynamite". The song will be Dynamite, but the song will not be "Dynamite". It's gonna be Exceptional.
- Lexi: You're singing Exceptional!
- Chyna: No, no, no. I just meant my dynamite song that isn't Dynamite is gonna be exceptional. Not the song Exceptional, but it will be exceptional. You'll see. It'll be beautiful.
- Lexi: Okay, fine. Don't tell me.
sANTa's Little Helpers (2011)
- Roxanne: Chyna, your turn. Open your present.
- Paisley: Surprise! You got a tuba, but I couldn't wrap it.
You're The One That I wANT (2012)
- Chyna: Given it's the annual musical, I was thinking it might be good if it maybe had some music in it.
- Olive: I guess I could add a killer acoustic pan pipe solo in the 20 minute ode to Poseidon.
Some EnchANTed Evening (2012)
PatANT Pending (2012)
- Chyna: Hey!Your my bestie!
- Katrina hahaha
- Chyna and Savannah: Yayyyyyyy!
Ballet DANTser (2012)
Body of EvidANTs (2012)
Creative ConsultANT (2012)
(Fletcher and Angus roll out a red carpet as Chyna and Olive walk in.)
Olive: Rolling out the red carpet? It's about time I get respect that I deserve around here.
Fletcher: It's not for you doof. It's for a celebrity.
Angus: Sequoia is coming to our school.
Chyna (Gets Excited ) Sequoia? She's my favorite movie star!