- I was going to invite others to look at my analysis anyways, but Aphaia has suggested this:
- "I would like you to consider if it is a good idea to invite other editors to read through over 100K talk. In my opinion, it is a sort of burden and shut out most of editors. And I suspect who is now interested in this issue. --Aphaia 5 July 2005 05:10 (UTC)" , and I shall do as asked.
- You are invited 214---165, to look at my analysis at: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Abortion#Analysis_and_proposed_solutions and see if all the problems are identified, and if not, add one or two. Also, please notice that you can post your proposed solutions below. Afterwards, we can briefly discuss and then vote on different ideas. Don't worry: I addressed all concerns, but if you don't believe me, check it out. Sorry for the length, but many people had many problems.
- In conclusion, I have done all the research: Read my analysis, debate it, vote on it, and accept the vote -even if it goes against you; All will be well. Take my word for it. Have a nice day. --GordonWattsDotCom 5 July 2005 05:31 (UTC)
- Oops! I made a mistake: I am new to Wiki; Voting may not be possible for nonregistered users. Aphaia corrected me, and referred me to Wikiquote:Voting. I do not know if a vote is binding or not, and I do not know if you can vote as an unregistered user, but I would myself suggest you register like most of us; That would certainly help improve your chances of voting. Please do not accept my word as authoritative on the issue; I am not an admin nor a sysop. Please ask them for the details if you have questions. All else stands though; You are invited to debate and contribute as the community sees fit.--GordonWattsDotCom 5 July 2005 05:47 (UTC)
w:Terri Schiavo needs your help...Edit
I am trying to drum up support for a Featured Article Candadicy for w:Terri Schiavo: She is getting whipped into shape, and the support is growing for a feature of her article, but I would like your support too.
The page on which we discuss such things is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Featured_article_candidates/Terri_Schiavo
Here's a post I sent to Wikipedia's top dude, FYI:
Anyhow, I hate to bother the top brass, but the w:Schiavo article is a Featured Article Candidate, and, while some of the critics have good points about image copyright concerns, most of the other criticisms are unfounded (e.g., length of article must be long to "do justice," etc.), I think the article is stable and very well-written.Slightly over half of the "votes" are against it being a "Featured Article," but I've whipped the article in shape -with help from many other editors, including Mark (aka →Raul654), the Fac editor. Please honor our combined hard work & team-effort, and use your "god-like" powers, just once more, before you give them up. Thank you.--GordonWattsDotCom 10:10, 31 August 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks in advance, 214, for your feedback and efforts.--GordonWattsDotCom 11:24, 31 August 2005 (UTC)