The Replacements (TV series)
Todd Strikes Out / The Jerky GirlsEdit
- (About the Jerky)
- Dick Daring: You want me to be your celebrity spokesperson? Ha ha, I'm honored!
- C.A.R.': (Clears Throat Loudly)
- Dick Daring: Yes?
- C.A.R.: Aren't we going to try it first?
- Dick Daring: Did I ask for your opinion?
- C.A.R.: No. Just like you didn't ask my opinion about your jet-powered pogo stick!
- (Shows Hole in Roof)
- Dick Daring: Well it can't hurt to taste it first I suppose.
- Todd: Wait a second! Riley, did you just con me into buying your dumb jerky? That is so... Impressive! I never thought you had it in you.
- Riley: Well, it is for a good cause.
- Todd: That you're lying for! How can I help?
- Riley: OK, this is not working for me.
- Sierra McCool: Ya, neither is your hairstyle!
- (Gives jerky to pack of wolves and they start to smell it)
- Wolves: We're hungry, not desperate!
- (They start to eat from a garbage can)
- (About the New Coach)
- Riley: (To Todd) Todd, this is terrible! This man is a tyrant. He has to go.
- Coach Spike: Riley! You'll be batting first.
- Riley: On the other hand, let's not be hasty.