The Loud House/Season 5
The Loud House (2016–present) is an American animated television series created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon. The series revolves around the chaotic everyday life of a boy named Lincoln Loud, who survives as the middle child and only son in a large family of 11 children.
Schooled! (Episodes 1–2)Edit
- [Outside the house, Lori has all her stuff packed up and loaded into her car]
- Lori: Guess it’s time to say goodbye. [sees her whole family, including the pets, in front of her, all tearing up] Aw, guys. Bring it in for a-
- [Everybody rushes in to hug her]
- Rita: OK guys, come on. Your big sister needs to get on the road.
- Lynn Sr.: [walks up] And this isn't goodbye, it's just see you later. Well, champ, [sticks out his hand] put 'er there.
- Lori: [hugs her dad, gets in the car, pulls out, and waves farewell to her family] Bye!
- [The family wave their farewell goodbye in return]
- Rita: Honey, let go!
- Lynn Sr.: [latching onto the back of the car as Lori drives off; sobbing] DON’T GO! DON’T GO!
- Lori: [reading the sign] "Quiet Floor. Silence at all times?" [gulps nervously] I’ll literally never survive.
- Lincoln and Lori: I have to get out of here.
- [As Lincoln is called to Principal Ramirez’s office]
- Principal Ramierz: Lincoln? [Lincoln gulps nervously] I actually have some good news. You’ve proven yourself to be a pretty determined kid. So, I pulled some strings and found a way to get you what you want.
- Lincoln: Oh, thank you, thank you! My friends are gonna be so happy!
- Principal Ramierz: You’ll be challenged in a cooler classroom, etcetera, etcetera...
- Lincoln: You just aren’t free poppers for life, Principal Ramirez!
- Principal Ramirez: Because you’ll be attending a new school! It’s just across the river.
- Lincoln: [shocked] Wait, what?! A new school?!
- Principal Ramirez: Yeah, it wasn’t easy, but I was able to enroll you since I know the principal there. He owes me a favor.
- Lincoln: But-but...
- Principal Ramierz: I cashed it in, so this better be worth it, Loud. And (if you're wondering) by the way, it’s in Canada! [pulls out and waves 2 Canadian flags]
- Lincoln: [in horrified shock] (I'm going to) Canada!?
- Rita: Lily, sweetie, we need to talk.
- Lily: Uh-oh.
- Lynn Sr.: We know you're potty trained.
- Lily: What? Uh, no, no, no, no! Look. [tries to poop, but can’t]
- Rita: Lily, it's okay, we know that preschool is a big change, so Mommy and Daddy decided, you can stay. It's fine if you're not ready to leave home.
- Lily: Yay! Lily stay home forever! [starts bouncing]
- Lori: [enters the house, breaking down in tears] Mom, Dad, I'm not ready to LEAVE HOME! [hugs her parents, crying]
- Lynn Sr.: What is happening?
- [At The middle school, the bell goes off, Lincoln and his friends are in the cafeteria]
- Lincoln: Alright, I'll give up my pancakes, if someone has bacon.
- Liam: [offscreen] We'll take that trade. [Liam is standing by the window with a moose holding a bucket full of Canadian bacon] What, I'm giving him a home.
- [Liam's friends can't help but laugh at this]
- Lincoln: Well, I'm off to the Hoff.
- [Lincoln gets up from his seat and waves at them ready to leave the cafeteria but not a very happy Clyde rushes to him and hugs him]
- Clyde: I never thought I'd be so happy to see you go to Bolhorner's class.
- [The others join in on the hug and Lincoln smiles endearing at them]
- Stella: So good to have you back.
- Rusty: Bring it in, guys.
- Liam: For sure.
- [They hug him happily and Rusty notices something]
- Rusty: Uh, guys, some upperclassman are starting to stare.
- Lincoln: [smirking] Let'em.
- [They happily give Lincoln a big squeeze hug who could do is smile]
The Boss Maybe (3.1)Edit
- Leni: [walks in the kitchen, seeing Lynn and Lola fighting over money] What’s going on guys?
- Lynn: Lola’s trying to take my money!
- Lola: It’s MY MONEY! I spotted it!
- Lynn: I was the one who fished it out of the sewer!
- [Their fight resumes]
- Leni: Come on! Stop fighting! Please? [Lola and Lynn briefly pause and resume back to fighting]
Family Bonding (III.II)Edit
Strife of the Party (4.1)Edit
Kernel of Truth (4.2)Edit
Ghosted! (Episode 5)Edit
Blinded By Science (6.1)Edit
- Lisa: Have hey no humanity?! They’re treating Flip like a lab rat! [the rat gives her an annoyed look] What? Are you giving me that look 'cause I’ve offended you as a lab rat? Or is it because I treated Flip the the exact same way? [becomes worried]
Band Together (6.2)Edit
- Luna: I'm so sorry! I was just trying to have some fun. Like I did with my old band.
- Katie: Look, Sweetie, you're not with the Moon Goats anymore. It's time to get serious.
- [Reg takes a napkin out of the dispenser, only for him and Jolly Jim to get glitter bombed]
- Luna: Sorry. I had that planned before this talk.
Cow Pie Kid (7.1)Edit
- Lynn: Welcome to the team, Cow Pie Kid!
- Liam: Woo-hoo! A celebration like this calls for a pig pile! [jumps into a mud puddle, two pigs join him, and Lynn joins in as well]
- Lisa: This high-powered laser will realign the nerves and muscles in your arm and resynchronize your pitch.
- Liam: Yikes, is it gonna hurt?
- Lynn: Nah.
- Lisa: It'll be pain like you've never known.
- Liam: [gulps nervously, gets electrocuted as Lisa pulls the switch] Naw. Ain't nothing more than a skeeter bite.
- Lucy: [mixing up a potion; reading her spellbook] Strand of red hair, stinger of a bee. Cure Liam's arm so he can... ahem. [Fangs turns the page] ...pitch-pain free. [completes the potion and puts one drop on Liam’s arm]
- [Lightning strikes]
- Lynn: Anything?
- Liam: [impressed] Ho, ho. Howie! That's unbelievable. I got no pain at all.
Saved by the Spell (7.2)Edit
Season's Cheatings (8.1)Edit
A Flipmas Carol (8.2)Edit
No Bus No Fuss (9.1)Edit
Resident Upheaval (9.2)Edit
- Lincoln: [dressed up as Myrtle walks to Clyde, who’s dressed up as Nana Gayle; sounding like Myrtle] You must me Nana Gayle. I’m Myrtle. So nice to meet you.
- Clyde: [turns around] Nice to meet... [clears throat to sound like Nana Gayle] Nice to meet... [gasps] Lincoln?
- Lincoln: Clyde? What are you doing?
- Clyde: What am I doing? What are you doing? There’s no way you can pull off-- wow, you did an incredible job with Myrtle’s cat-eye makeup.
- Lincoln: Thanks. It’s subtle, yet makes a-- wait a minute. You’re just trying to psych me out.
- Clyde: I don’t need to, ‘cause you don’t stand a chance. I’m winning that room for Nana Gayle!
- Lincoln: I’m winning it for Myrtle!