The Loud House/Season 5
The Loud House Season 5
Schooled! (Episodes 1-2)Edit
- [Outside the house, Lori has all her stuff packed up and loaded into her car]
- Lori: Guess it’s time to say goodbye. [sees her whole family, including the pets, in front of her, all tearing up] Aw, guys. Bring it in for a-
- [Everybody rushes in to hug her]
- Rita: OK guys, come on. Your big sister needs to get on the road.
- Lynn Sr.: [walks up] And this isn't goodbye, it's just see you later. Well, champ, [sticks out his hand] put 'er there.
- Lori: [hugs her dad, gets in the car, pulling out, waves farewell to her family] Bye!
- [The family wave their farewell goodbye in return]
- Rita: Honey, let go!
- Lynn Sr.: [latching onto the back of the car as Lori drives off; sobbing] DON’T GO! DON’T GO!
- Lori: [reading the sign] "Quiet Floor. Silence at all times?" [gulps nervously] I’ll literally never survive.
- Lincoln & Lori: I have to get out of here.
- [As Lincoln is called to Principal Ramirez’s office]
- Principal Ramierz: Lincoln? [Lincoln gulps nervously] I actually have some good news. You’ve proven yourself to be a pretty determined kid. So, I pulled some strings and found a way to get you what you want.
- Lincoln: Oh, thank you, thank you! My friends are gonna be so happy!
- Principal Ramierz: You’ll be challenged in a cooler classroom, etcetera, etcetera...
- Lincoln: You just aren’t free poppers for life, Principal Ramirez!
- Principal Ramirez: ... because you’ll be attending a new school! It’s just across the river.
- Lincoln: [shocked] Wait, what?! A new school?!
- Principal Ramirez: Yeah, it wasn’t easy, but I was able to enroll you since I know the principal there. He owes me a favor.
- Lincoln: But-but...
- Principal Ramierz: I cashed it in, so this better be worth it, Loud. And by the way, [pulls out and waves two Canadian flags] it’s in Canada!
- Lincoln: [in horrified shock] CANADA?!
- Rita: Lily, sweetie, we need to talk.
- Lily: Uh-oh.
- Lynn Sr.: We know you're potty trained.
- Lily: What? Uh, no, no, no, no! Look. [tries to poop, but can’t]
- Rita: Lily, it's okay, we know that preschool is a big change, so Mommy and Daddy decided, you can stay. It's fine if you're not ready to leave home.
- Lily: Yay! Lily stay home forever! [starts bouncing]
- Lori: [enters the house, breaking down in tears] Mom, Dad, I'm not ready to LEAVE HOME! [hugs her parents, crying]
- Lynn Sr.: What is happening?
The Boss Maybe (3.1)Edit
- Leni: [walks in the kitchen, seeing Lynn and Lola fighting over money] What’s going on guys?
- Lynn: Lola’s trying to take my money!
- Lola: It’s MY MONEY! I spotted it!
- Lynn: I was the one who fished it out of the sewer!
- [Their fight resumes]
- Leni: Come on! Stop fighting! Please? [Lola and Lynn briefly pause and resume back to fighting]
Family Bonding (III.II)Edit
Strife of the Party (4.1)Edit
Kernel of Truth (4.2)Edit
Ghosted! (Episode 5)Edit
Blinded By Science (6.1)Edit
- Lisa: Have hey no humanity?! They’re treating Flip like a lab rat! [the rat gives her an annoyed look] What? Are you giving me that look 'cause I’ve offended you as a lab rat? Or is it because I treated Flip the the exact same way? [becomes worried]
Band Together (6.2)Edit
- Luna: I'm so sorry! I was just trying to have some fun. Like I did with my old band.
- Katie: Look, Sweetie, you're not with the Moon Goats anymore. It's time to get serious.
- [Reg takes a napkin out of the dispenser, only for him and Jolly Jim to get glitter bombed]
- Luna: Sorry. I had that planned before this talk.