The Loud House/Season 4
season of television series
The Loud House Season 4
Casagrande Story Arc (Episodes 1–5)
Friended! with the Casagrandes (Episode 1)
- Ronnie Anne: Morning, Bruno, I'll have the Great Lakes City special, one dog dragged through the garden.
- Bruno: You want a hot dog with the works, at 9 AM?
- Ronnie Anne: Yup.
- Bruno: [sighs] You sure I can't interest you in a danish or something?
- [Ronnie Anne is making a displeased expression while the screen pans back to the girl behind her]
- Sid: Excuse me, can I get one Great Lakes City Special?
- Ronnie Anne: [she gestures towards her] See? This girl gets it. [She gives her a thumbs up as well. She takes the hot dog from Bruno and rides away.] Later, dude!
Power Play with the Casagrandes (2.1)
Room for Improvement with the Casagrandes (2.2)
Roll Model with the Casagrandes (3.1)
- Carl: That was the greatest rescue I have ever seen.
- Ronnie Anne: Pfft. It was no big deal.
- Mr. Nakamura: [grunting] You saved my baby. Thank you so much, Ronnie Anne.
- Ronnie Anne: No problemo.
- Carl: [gasps] That's exactly what El Falcón said.
No Show with the Casagrandes (3.2)
- Frida: Hurry, hurry! "Adiós, Ana, Adiós" is on!
- Carl: Whoo! Yes! Telenovela time!
- Sergio: [squawks] Mystery! Drama! Romance!
- Carlota: Don't forget style. Obsessed with Ana's outfits.
- Bobby: I'm gonna have to watch it in the mercado. My shift's about to start.
- Maria: It's okay, mi'jito. We'll shout out the window about the juicy parts.
- Bobby: Yes!
- Hector: [rushes in] Did I miss it? Whoa! [Slips on Lalo's drool and makes Ronnie Anne fall to the floor] Ooh, sorry, mija.
- Rosa: I'm glad you could tear yourself away from your gossip long enough to be here, viejito.
- Hector: Who was gossiping? I was dealing with Maybelle. And you know what a difficult customer she is.
- [Ronnie Anne is almost coming out of the living room, but Frida calls her]
- Frida: Are you sure you don't want to join us, mija? The novela is getting really good!
- Ronnie Anne: (shakes her head) Mm.
- Carlos: Come on. Just give it a chance. It's a family tradition.
- CJ: You can sit by me.
- Ronnie Anne: Guys, I told you already. I'm not into telenovelas. Call me when the soccer match is on.
- Rosa: Shh! How can you say no to this? [TV shows Ana sitting on a stool sewing a hat with her grandparents] That's our hero, Ana Ronalda. She's an orphan raised by her grandparents.
- Hector: The bad guys want money, but the family doesn't have any. So, they're taking Ana Ronalda.
- Frida: [hugs her kids together, crying] This is why I make you kids carry a whistle!
- Ronnie Anne: You guys, this show is so cheesy. Sorry, but you wouldn’t catch me watching it in a billion years.
- Ronnie Anne: [schocked] That's it?! I need to know what happens next!
- Sergio: [squaking] Somebody's hooked.
Face the Music with the Casagrandes (4.1)
Pranks for the Memories with the Casagrandes (4.2)
Store Wars with the Casagrandes (5.1)
Lucha Fever with the Casagrandes (5.2)
Washed Up (6.1)
- Lynn: Whoo! Louds never quit!
- Lola: Ahem, can you keep it down? We're watching TV.
- Lincoln: No, Lily, home is this way.
Recipe for Disaster (6.2)
Present Tense (7.1)
Any Given Sundae (7.2)
Can't Hardly Wait (8.1)
A Mutt Above (8.2)
Love Birds (9.1)
Rocket Men (9.2)
A Grave Mistake (10.1)
- Lucy: Lincoln? What in Hades' handbag are you doing here?
- Lincoln: Oh well, I was hoping to join you guys. I've really taken an interest in death lately. [notices a dead snake laying next to him; screams] Ah, a dead snake!
Leader of the Rack (10.2)
- Leni: I was wondering if we can split the dumpling combo?