Dark side of the Moon(Redirected from The Dark Side of the Moon (film))
Dark side of the Moon may refer to:
The term "dark side of the moon" is a reference to an area on the moon’s surface where the sun is not shining during the change of the lunar phases and is therefore seen as a dark area on the moon's surface. The dark side of the moon is the side that faces away from the sun at any given time.
"Dark Side of the Moon" is also a common name for the far side of the Moon.
- The Dark Side of the Moon, 1973 album by Pink Floyd
- Dark Side of the Moon, 1972 album by Medicine Head
- The Flaming Lips and Stardeath and White Dwarfs with Henry Rollins and Peaches Doing The Dark Side of the Moon, album by the Flaming Lips
- The Pink Floyd songs "Brain Damage" and "Eclipse" often mistakenly labelled "Dark Side of the Moon" because the phrase is repeated therein
- "The Dark Side of the Moon", a major work for brass band by Paul Lovatt-Cooper
- "Dark Side of the Moon", a track by Dutch trance group Ernesto vs Bastian containing a reference to Pink Floyd's piece
- "Dark Side of the Moon", a song by German dance/trance group Dune
- "Dark Side of the Moon", an unreleased Elton John song (not to be confused with "Bad side of the Moon")
- "Dark Side of the Moon", the final track on Lisa Brokop's 2000 album Undeniable
- Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon Tour 1972–1973
- The Dark Side of the Moon Live, 2006–2008 concert tour for the album by Pink Floyd member Roger Waters
Film and televisionEdit
- Dark Side of the Moon (film), a French mockumentary
- The Dark Side of the Moon (1986 film), a 1986 Danish film
- The Dark Side of the Moon (1990 film), 1990 film by D. J. Webster
- La Face cachée de la lune, David Joy a 2003 film by Robert Lepage
- Classic Albums: Pink Floyd – The Making of The Dark Side of the Moon, a 2003 DVD about the Pink Floyd album
- "Dark Side of the Moon" (1998), episode 21 of anime series Silent Möbius
- Dream Theater Covers Dark Side Of The Moon. Live At Hammersmith Apollo London (2005)
- "Dark Side of the Moon" (Supernatural), an episode of the television series Supernatural
- The Dark Side of the Moon (TV series), a Russian television series
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- A Hill on the Dark Side of the Moon, a 1983 Swedish film
- Dark Side of the Moon, 2006 novel by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- The Dark Side of the Moon, 2000 novel by Martin Suter
- The Dark Side of the Moon, 1976 young adult novel by William Corlett
- Dark Side of the Moon: A Sci-Fi Adventure a PC video game consisting of 6 CD-ROMs by South Peak Interactive, and released in 1998
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind, 1977, the landing area on the far side of Devil's Tower is referred to as "the dark side of the moon"
- "Carolina in My Mind", a 1968 song by James Taylor from his album James Taylor, which has the line, "Still I'm on the dark side of the moon"
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.