- I-I've never seen that before. I've never seen someone drive their trash to the curb and beat the hell out of it with a stick... I've never seen that before.
- I'm going to go do something productive. I'm going to go watch TV.
- No one knocks off an old man in my neighborhood and gets away with it.
- I can't walk anywhere without you asking me where I'm going - I'm going to Paris, France, okay? I'm going to Banff, Canada, alright? That's where I'm going.
- I'm only trying to take a nap! I'm only laying here with my eyes closed trying to get some sleep!
- Remember what you were saying about people in the 'burbs, Art, people like Skip, people who mow their lawn for the 800th time, and then snap? Well, that is us! It's not them. It's us! WE'RE the ones who are vaulting over the fences, and peeking in through people's windows. We're the ones who are throwing garbage in the street, and lighting fires... we're the ones acting suspicious and paranoid... We're the lunatics. US!!! Not them!!! It's us.
- I want to kill everyone, Satan is good, Satan is our pal.
- Now they know that we know that they know that we know.
- I think the message to, uh, psychos, fanatics, murderers, nutcases all over the world is, uh, "do not mess with suburbanites". Because, uh, frankly we're just not gonna take it any more. Ya know, we're not gonna be content to look after our lawns and wax our cars, paint out houses. We're out to get them, Don, we are out to get them.
- This is my neighborhood!
- No you can't go! I called the pizza dude!!!
- Walter. I know you're in there. That scum-sucking, barking rat of yours has just taken his last dump on my lawn. I find one more- just one- and I'm gonna catch him and staple his ass shut.
- About a 9 on the tension scale there, Rube.
- In Southeast Asia we'd call this kind of thing bad karma.
- A Soldiers way saves the day
- Ray: [chanting] I'm not going to listen to this, I'm not going to hear this now.
- Art: Ray! Ray! You're chanting! [points to book] Ray, unconscious chanting! You're chanting!
[Ray continues chanting with fingers in ears]
- Art: [chants] I want to kill everyone. Satan is good. Satan is our pal. Hey, once they get in here... [points to Ray's head] ...it's over, pal.
- Mark: Klopek, is that Slavic?
- Reuben: NO.
- Mark: 'Bout a nine on the tension scale there, Reub.
- A comedy about one nice guy who gets pushed too far.
- He's a man of peace in a savage land... Suburbia.
- He's a stranger in an even stranger land... Suburbia
- Life In The Burbs Will Never Be The Same Again!
- Tom Hanks as Ray Peterson
- Bruce Dern as Lt. Mark Rumsfield
- Carrie Fisher as Carol Peterson
- Rick Ducommun as Art Weingartner
- Corey Feldman as Ricky Butler
- Wendy Schaal as Bonnie Rumsfield
- Henry Gibson as Dr. Werner Klopek
- Brother Theodore as Uncle Reuben Klopek
- Courtney Gains as Hans Klopek
- Gale Gordon as Walter Seznick
- Dick Miller as Vic
- Robert Picardo as Joe
- Cory Danziger as Dave Peterson
- Franklyn Ajaye as Detective #1
- Rance Howard as Detective #2
- Heather Haase as Ricky's Girlfriend
- Nick Katt as Steve Kuntz
- Bill Stevenson as Ricky's Friend
- Gary Hays as Ricky's Friend
- Kevin Gage as Cop
- Dana Olsen as Cop
- Brenda Benner as Walter's Daughter
- Patrika Darbo as Suzanne Weingartner