Sugartime (1995 film)
1995 film by John N. Smith
- [to Phyllis] You know, you tell me you wanted Venice. I built Venice. You know that I fucked around with the river out here to make it more like Venice. Look at me when I'm talking at you. I'm talking a major investment in romantic shit here!
- [to two FBI agents] We do you a favor. We want our Casino's in Havana back, okay? That's number one. Number two, no interference in the shrimp business. But first of all, I want you wire tapping geniuses to bug this fucking Dan Rowan.
- Robert F. Kennedy: Giancana, is it not true that you are now the most powerful Mafia figure here in America?
- Sam Giancana: I decline to answer because I honestly believe that my answer might incriminate me.
- Robert F. Kennedy: Giancana, is it true that if you have any opposition from anyone that you have them stuffed into a trunk of a car and murdered?
- Sam Giancana: (short pause) I decline to answer.
- Sam Giancana: Do yourself a favor. Stick to singing.
- Phyllis McGuire: If you don't mind, I'll stick to whatever I feel like.
- Sam Giancana: Well, the way you play cards. Your gonna make a lot of Casino's real happy.
- Phyllis McGuire: Has anyone ever tell you that your really obnoxious?
- Sam Giancana: [laughs] Not recently.
- Phyllis McGuire: Could be the first.
- Phyllis McGuire: Are you always this smooth?
- Phyllis McGuire: I'm not who you think I am.
- Sam Giancana: Mrs McGuire, maybe I'm not who you think I am.
- Their Affair Shook The Mob... And Shocked The World.
- Based on a true story.
- Mr Sam Giancana. Mr Mafia. Mr Fear. Mr Death. No one is untouchable.
- Sugartime on IMDB.