SpongeBob's Truth or Square
SpongeBob's Truth or Square is a 2009 made-for-television one-hour comedy special in which Andrew Overtoom, supervising director, Alan Smart, and Tom Yasumi directed the animation. It stars Tom Kenny, Bill Fagerbakke, Rodger Bumpass, Clancy Brown, Carolyn Lawrence, and Mr. Lawrence. The special, marketed as a "TV Movie", originally aired on Nickelodeon in the United States on November 6, 2009, celebrating the tenth anniversary of the American animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants. This is the second SpongeBob SquarePants TV movie.
- SpongeBob: I get to lead? I can finally use my leader hat, and my lederhosen.
- Patrick: Nice.
- Squidward: Those are just garters, you idiot.
- Mr. Krabs: I've spent a lifetime in this restaurant, and I know there's only one way out of here.
- Patrick: A high school diploma?
- Mr. Krabs: We're getting close, I have a warm feeling.
- SpongeBob: That may be just my hand, Mr. Krabs.
- Mr. Krabs: And no falling asleep on the job. That means you, Squidward.
- Squidward: What? I have never fallen asleep on duty!
- Mr. Krabs: Don't make me have a flashback.
- [Montage of Squidward sleeping on the job]
- Squidward: All right, point taken.
- SpongeBob: Remember the day Sandy and I got married?
- Mr. Krabs: What?
- Squidward: No!
- Patrick: I'm freaking out!
- [Mrs. Puff plays "Wedding March" on the organ as Sandy walks down the aisle, she approaches the stage where she meets SpongeBob, the priest, and Patrick as the best man]
- Priest: Friends, we have gathered here today to join these two hearts in the bonds of love. [Mr. Krabs and Pearl, along with Plankton and Karen look at each other teary-eyed] SpongeBob, do you take Sandy as your lawfully wedded wife?
- SpongeBob: I do.
- Priest: And Sandy, do you take SpongeBob as your lawfully wedded husband?
- Sandy: And how!
- Priest: Well, then, I now pronounce you sponge and squirrel. You may kiss the bride.
- [the music starts again, SpongeBob gets out some breath-spray from his pocket and sprays a little in his mouth, he adjusts his bowtie, and puckers up to kiss Sandy, who does the same, but SpongeBob's forehead bumps into her helmet, so they just turn and smile]