Sebastian Stan (born August 13, 1982) is a Romanian-American actor. On television, he has played Carter Baizen in Gossip Girl, Prince Jack Benjamin in Kings, Jefferson in Once Upon a Time, and T.J. Hammond in Political Animals. The latter earned him a nomination for the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Movie/Miniseries.
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Embrace your differences and the qualities about you that you think are weird. Eventually, they're going to be the only things separating you from everyone else.
- Sometimes it's okay to give yourself a pat on the back and say, 'That was cool. That made me feel good.'
- Violence has always been unfortunately embedded in masculinity, this alpha thing.
- You have to pay attention to the moments when you've felt on top on the world. I remember the first time I was on stage, I was doing 'West Side Story,' I was 17 and this woman was crying because she liked what I was doing so much.
- Just to get a job is always really exciting to me. I do feel there's a lot left for me to learn about movies, the subtleties of acting.
- I've gotten really good at not judging characters.
- My job as an actor is to just tell the story as best I can from my character's point of view and let the audience decide.
- There's gotta be a human being in everybody, regardless of what they do or what people think they did.
- I specifically remember doing the musical 'Sweet Charity' at Stagedoor. I was playing Vittorio Vidal, which is a very funny part, and some other small roles. I couldn't really sing that well, but there were so many fun bits, and I just remember the tremendous adrenaline rush I felt from being onstage and hearing the audience enjoying it.
- Sometimes you don't want to get married too much to a lot of rehearsing, I feel, when it comes to film, because there's so many technicalities. So if I'm in my head, I've gotten settled on something, I'm gonna have to change it if I get there and something was set that's completely different.
- Sometimes with films you have a freedom to be able to, Okay, we got that take so let's try another one where suddenly I'll say this, or you'll get to improv. You can't do that with stage. We have to make it new every time, and also within the structured settings.
- My first job was in a movie theater. I worked at Cinema 6 in New City, New York. I was an usher. I sold popcorn.