Rudolf Schirmer Ampofo-Domfeh
Rudolf Schirmer Ampofo-Domfeh (born 8 July 1989) is a Ghanaian businessman and investor, founder and CEO of Augson Global and Initiator of Augson Investment Program, known for investing in development initiatives aimed at uplifting the lives of low-income earners and contributing to poverty reduction in Ghana. He is an advocate for African youths’ involvement in nation building.
- I know and agree that these are pretty ambitious projects for a young African like myself, but it is not out of scope. It is about time we take up more challenging and demanding missions to build our poor countries, our future.
- If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find that you are ready for greater challenges.
- There’ll always be naysayers to cause distractions and demonstrations, pay no attention to them.
- If your dreams don’t spark gossips from naysayers, then it’s not big enough.
- As private-sector entrepreneurial organizations, we need to shape the corporate environments in which we do business and ensure that they are conducive for sustainable development and more importantly beneficial not to us alone, but the community in which we operate and the nation as whole. Every little thing counts and shouldn’t be taken for granted and likewise every little misconduct.
- The youth, we always say are the future, but the billion-dollar question is; “are we truly?” It will not be out of scope, if we, the youth would take up more challenging and demanding missions to build our poor countries, which is our future. We have nowhere else, except here, and it will be a great deal if we consider making it a better place for our own benefits. We wake up every morning with the common wish of migrating to abroad for better lives, seek and greener pastures, but forgetting that we are surrounded by a more-greener environment that they have in the UKs and America’s.
- There’s no short-cut to heaven, and same is for wealth creation. It requires a process, and attempting to override it would only cause more damage.
- Ghana and Africa can be great, all that is required is “all-hands-on-deck”.
- Use Internet to draw in investment for Africa’s development, not to scam: Rudolf Schirmer on Medium