Riiko Sakkinen (born 1976) is a visual artist from Finland, currently residing in Toledo, Spain. He is the founder of Turbo Realism, an art movement that uses critical irony, provocation and intervention as means of addressing sociopolitical and economic issues of the modern capitalist world through visual arts.
|This article about a person or group of people is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Art is a weapon and the weapons can change the world.
Good art is irreverent, excessive, controversial, incorrect, irritating, ironic, bad behaving, playful and beautiful or ugly.
- I always disagree. I am always wrong.
I'm a perpetual dissident.
I like things I don’t understand.
- I paint what you love to hate and what you hate to love.
- "Riiko Sakkinen" at riikosakkinen.com
- I'm trying to change the world or at least to make the horrors of the global capitalism visible. I don't care much about art. I used to be a total artist but now I'm more a human being.