Rachael Domenica Ray (born August 25, 1968) is an Emmy-winning television personality and author, who currently hosts the syndicated series Rachael Ray. In addition, she currently hosts (either in first-run or reruns) four different programs on cable television's Food Network (30 Minute Meals, $40 a Day, Inside Dish, and Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels), and has authored a series of cookbooks based on the 30 Minute Meals concept.
- Ask the locals. They can point you in the direction of the area's shopping district where you'll be sure to find something different and unique that pleases you.
- I've just sort of gone with the flow and I ended up here. Crazy. I'm not going to start planning anything, my life is way better than anybody could have planned it.
- Oh my gravy!
- Potato overboard!
- E.V.O.O. (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- "Rachael Ray does to food what Hitler did to Poland." Attributed to credentialed chef Anthony Bourdain.
About her showEdit
- People know me for my love of food, but I have so much more I want to share. Our show's going to be all about taking a bigger bite out of life. I want people to see themselves in this show because life is full of messes and successes, and getting there is half the fun.