The Opie and Anthony radio showEdit
- I said to my girl, "the reason you have a key (to my house) is to keep me from having other women in my house. I give you an open invitation." See, she wants me to go, "because I love you and I trust you, and I want you to trust me." It's because the fear of my girl walking in will keep me from having a young broad sitting on top of my counter. But she wants that to be because I love her so much, but it's just to protect me from my own manness.
- September 24, 2008
- A beautiful 35-year old ain't as good-looking as an ugly 19-year old.
- September 24, 2008
- (after host Anthony Cumia complained that a black, female bartender once refused to give him an extra drink, even after he had tipped her $20): Let me tell you, black people are very sensitive about context. (You meant), "sweetie, no disrespect, here's a twenty," but (she took it as), "here, fat nigga-leen, take this twenty and you will be giving me my beers, all day, at my request, you fat fuck." She smelled it on you, so she said, "take your twenty and shove it up your ass, cracker devil.
- December 15, 2010
- (on the killing of Osama Bin Laden): I watched the Bin Laden thing, and you know, there's what's called the "conspiracy nuts" and whatever, and the thing that gets me is that when there is one little question, that makes you go, "what?" That we don't galvanize and say, "no, no, no, you're not allowed to say anything else until we cover this. Give me a straight answer, because flushing Bin Laden down the ocean, like he's cocaine, from The Goodfellas, it doesn't prove anything." You know, somebody like (Sean) Hannity would make me sound like a complete idiot if I went on his show and went, "he flushed him down the fucking ocean!" But, it's just, you go, "there's nothing that makes you go, what?"- May 10, 2011
- If you tell me 2 + 2 is 4, and I know it is, then you... shove marbles up your ass, I go "damn, Anthony shoves marbles in his ass?"
But [the fact that you shove marbles in your ass] doesn't invalidate 2 + 2 =4. May 10, 2011
- People always say "don't you support the troops?"
But the troops are an entity that just follows orders. It's not about individuals or people. So when I say "I don't support the troops" I'm saying I don't support the bankers and politicians who are making them do what they do.
- May 10, 2011
- (on the entertainment business): This business is the beast and it eats everybody and shits them out. But here's what's funny about the beast: it's a neverending line of people who want to get in the mouth and get chewed up and shit out. It's because, when you get in the belly, you get $2 million a week. And when you get shit out, you're a pile back there. And you have the option to wait to get back in line, and wait to go get back in the beast, and get eaten and shit out! And we line up! And I didn't even get to the beast yet. 20 years! See, when the beast pick you up, to put you in its' mouth, you shinin'. People see you. Sometimes, see what "15 minutes of fame" is, when the beast throws somebody down, they, that was reality (show) people. This one was an athlete that had one good year. And you throw him down. Now, you see, "ooh, that looks like a delicious young thing there." Eat, chew. That's why I love Charlie Sheen so much: he was in the belly. When you making $2 million a week doing anything, you're in the absolute belly, and for that fucker to betray his position in the business, to actually give the beast indigestion, was spectacular. He was a martyr. And Mel Gibson, too! He could have been the beast, he was so big. And they turned on him, you know what I'm saying? So, anybody that gets that deep and turns on the beast, man, you've got to root for him, no matter what, because they're martyrs, because no one's going to stand up for them. And then, Hollywood, they tell you who to hate. Like when they rose up against him, to not be on The Hangover 2. The movie was about trannies, people getting fucked in the ass, drugs, death, and Mike Tyson, who got a rape conviction. And you motherfuckers decide to gang up on Mel Gibson? He can't play a tattoo artist in The Hangover 2?! It's not hypocrisy, because that's a human thing. It's something else. - June 15, 2011
- This is my question, for life: have we retired the phrase, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me"? Is it legal for me to say, "I endorse hate speech, I don't give a fuck"? I want hate speech. Why can't I hate you...in speech?
- June 15, 2011