Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn
(Redirected from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn (season 2))
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn is an American comedy television series developed by Michael Feldman and created by Matt Fleckenstein that premiered on Nickelodeon on September 13, 2014 and ended on August 4, 2018. The series stars
- [first lines of the series]
- Dawn: Ow!
- Ricky: You don't just dump chemicals into a beaker willy-nilly.
- Dawn: Well, I'm tired of all the waity-waity. Let's get to the dumpy-dumpy.
- Nicky: Safety first. Goggles.
- Dicky: Chill. If I wear goggles, how are the ladies gonna see my eyes?
- Nicky: Goggles!
- Dicky: Fine. Hey, babe. Let's make science.
- Ricky: Are we done, children? Can we let the science fair winner--
- Dawn: Runner-up.
- Ricky: It's under review! I have a process, Dawn.
- Dawn: Well, here's my process.
- Ricky: Willy-nilly! Willy-nilly!
- Nicky: Fools!
- Dicky: Science is awesome.
- Ricky: Look what you did!
- Dawn: Me? You're the science fair runner-up! That's what you get for waiting.
- Nicky: That foam is going to give you rashes!
- Dawn: Yeah? Well, happy scratching!
- [Nicky screams and Dicky laughs]
Diary of an Angry QuadEdit
- Dawn: Dear diary...
- Dicky: Hey, whatcha doing?
- Dawn: Nothing. Wait, what are you doing in here?
- Dicky: Oh, I'm in here all the time, usually when you're not.
- Dawn: Oh! Get out.
- Dicky: What's behind your back?
- Dawn: Nothing, get out.
- Dicky: Oh, 'cause it said diary and you said "Dear diary." So I figured it was a diary.
- Dawn: It's not a diary.
- Ricky: Ooh, you have a diary?
- Dawn: No.
- Nicky: Anything in there about us?
- Dawn: Diaries are for private thoughts like rooms with signs on the door that say "No boys allowed."
- Nicky: Huh, is that new?
- Ricky: Yeah, I think that's new.
- Dawn: No! It's been there since I moved in! Look, I respect your privacy and I would really appreciate it if you would respect mine.
- Nicky: Don't worry. You can trust us.
- Ricky: Totally.
- Dicky: Absolutely.
- Nicky: Coast is clear.
- Ricky: We got to find that diary and see what she writes about us.
- Dicky: No diary, just this weird ear-warmer thing.
- Ricky: These aren't ear-warmers. They're an old-timey toothache cure.
- Nicky: No, they're workout bands. Whoo!
- Dicky: What? What?
- Ricky: This is not what it looks like.
- Nicky: We didn't come in here to play with your workout bands.
- Dawn: Those are my sports bras.
- Ricky: Ew, that was on my face!
- Dicky: Gross, mine too!
- Dawn: Just go! I have a very long and angry diary entry to write.
- Ricky: Oh, by the way, where do you keep your diary?
- Dicky: Yeah, we looked everywhere for it.
- Anne: You were in Dawn's room again without permission, huh?
- Nicky, Ricky & Dicky: Yep.
- Tom: Okay... racing isn't about winning or losing or who comes in first or last.
- Anne: That is literally the definition of a race.
- Tom: All I'm saying is it's about having fun. No pressure, no stress. Just get a good night's sleep, get out there, and enjoy yourselves.
- Dicky: Well... that took a lot of the pressure off.
- Ricky: Totally. Dad's usually all about winning.
- Nicky: Yeah. Let's just go out there and have some fun.
- Dawn: This isn't about fun. [whack] This is about winning, this is about our hard work and this is about beating those Kramdens.
- Dicky: Who's arguing?!
- Dawn: And it's about getting a good night's sleep so we can wake up well-rested at 3:45 a.m.
- Ricky: 3:45?
- Dawn: I know it seems early, but it is a long drive up that mountain.
- [boys moan]
- Mae: Well, if one of you is too sleepy and you need a backup, the fifth quad is always ready.
- Ricky: It's not that easy, Mae. You need a uniform and a helm--
- [Velco rips]
- Mae: Like I said, fifth quad is always ready.
Lasties with FirstiesEdit
- [last lines of the series]
- Tom: Well, at least nothing's ever boring in the Harper house.
- Dawn: Nothing ever will be.
- Aidan Gallagher as Nicky Harper (first-born named boy)
- Casey Simpson as Ricky Harper (second-born named boy are twins)
- Mace Coronel as Dicky Harper (third-born named boy are triplets)
- Lizzy Greene as Dawn Harper (fourth-born named girl are quadruplets)
- Gabrielle Elyse as Josie Cooper
- Kyra-Drew Simmons as Mae Valentine
- Allison Munn as Anne Harper, Quadruplets's mother
- Brian Stepanek as Tom Harper, Quadruplets's father
Nicky Ricky dicky dawn Harper FamilyEdit
- Anne (wife)
- Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn (quadruplet sons & daughter)